Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie and Flavio

No more songs, when will it return?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Hopefully never?
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

next time they put their hands in their pockets...

Comment

I'd hazard a guess in todays terms probably put more money into the club, then anyone in the clubs history.

Wage bill, alone must outweigh monthy attendances.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I know really pete, was being flippant. but i guess what i meant was that the fan base has fallen out of love with them because although as you say they have put a lot of money in they haven't walked the walk nearly as much as they talked the talk and it wd need a) a decent striker and b) a period of stability before many fans will be eulogising them too much me reckons...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            I'd hazard a guess in todays terms probably put more money into the club, then anyone in the clubs history.

Wage bill, alone must outweigh monthy attendances.
            Only because of the ludicrous and wasteful contracts we insist on doshing out.

They've probably spent more on hospitality than wages.
            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              Only because of the ludicrous and wasteful contracts we insist on doshing out.

They've probably spent more on hospitality than wages.
              Captain: you make some shrewd points, but that is obviously nonsense, isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                Hopefully never?
                There is nothing wrong with you sitting down on your own with a sock in your mouth whilst other Rangers fans do there bit to cheer on the team.

Comment

when season tickets are resonable.

Comment

when there gone can we have our badge back?

Comment

When they respect the death of a legend in English football

I Know i carry on about it but i was appalled

I dont think i will sing a flav/bernie song with any conviction for a long time

Comment

When the show the fans some respect.

They are probably two of the least likeable people in World Sport, just see the Flavio F1 thread.

And they own us...great:very_sad:

Comment

Never will be a positive song about them two me thinks, can think of a few about tango men and oompaah loompahhs though
                          From the Hills of Kerry
                          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Personally think we need a song to show them we are grateful and behind them.

Comment

We can have Mr Mittal in charge and fans will soon be on his back.

Comment

Working...
                              X