New National Obsession: #### off Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New National Obsession: #### off Rangers

Why let ignorance and facts get in the way of a good ol running down of our club.Apologies to those that are bored of this type of thing, and I have thought twice about posting this having discovered it yesterday, but everyone seems a bit sleepy on here, and you can't beat a the whole world hates us thread to bring fans together!!!
    http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewt...p?f=6&t=125588

Let them hate and belittle us. Makes it sweeter when we whup their bi tch ar ses.
    Nothing to prove

Comment

...oh whatever.

i quite like swansea... we beat them when we spend money, we beat them when we don't.

Comment

Had to stop at someone supporting a team from SWANSEA declaring Shepherds Bush a sh*thole

Comment

They seem to be proud of their small spending, build from the bottom team. Money runs the game now, and that's how it's going to stay until a salary cap. We've spent money, we have superior players, with greater heights in front of us, their 'lauded' football is boring and will be fighting relegation. I can tell you I'm far happier to watch our team this season than there's.

Comment

Anyone think Welsh clubs should be thrown out of the English football structure? I do. They voted for a Welsh Assembly, and they voted for further devolved powers, including control of sport and recreation. I've had loads of arguments with Welsh people over this subject, and as far as I'm concerned, because they want this separation it should reach its natural conclusion.

Wales has a premier league, a national stadium, a national FA and a national team. Their FA is federated to FIFA and UEFA, and has a perfectly good footballing system in place.

The Welsh believe they have a divine right to remain in the English football pyramid system. Times have changed because of devolution and their clubs should be thrown out. They may be fiercely proud to be Welsh, but they're not too proud to accept English money. Swansea and Cardiff would die outside of English football, but do I care? No. They voted for separation, let them live with the implications.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Anyone think Welsh clubs should be thrown out of the English football structure? I do. They voted for a Welsh Assembly, and they voted for further devolved powers, including control of sport and recreation. I've had loads of arguments with Welsh people over this subject, and as far as I'm concerned, because they want this separation it should reach its natural conclusion.

Wales has a premier league, a national stadium, a national FA and a national team. Their FA is federated to FIFA and UEFA, and has a perfectly good footballing system in place.

The Welsh believe they have a divine right to remain in the English football pyramid system. Times have changed because of devolution and their clubs should be thrown out. They may be fiercely proud to be Welsh, but they're not too proud to accept English money. Swansea and Cardiff would die outside of English football, but do I care? No. They voted for separation, let them live with the implications.
              Yep, got no time for em. You just argue the case better than I ever could as I usually just refer to the fact they hang out the back of clouds on legs. Very good post.
              Last edited by MattyRangers; 06-08-2012, 08:31 AM.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think the resentment towards us from Swansea and Norwich, and to some extent West Ham and Fulham, is because we are more or less similar sized clubs and in their heads we should we progressing at similar rates.

They only have X amount of pounds to spend and given we came up together they believe what we spend and pay should align to what they are able too and are bitter that we have backing which has allowed us to go another avenue for progression.

I personally don’t think we have spent silly amounts on transfer fees. They argue we over spend on wages in comparison to them well even in the championship we would have paid probably 20 to 25% more on wages for the same or similar players in comparison simply because we are in London, the fact we are in the prem has not changed this just magnified the difference.

Personally if I was a Norwich fan would not be over the moon about watching and basing our survival on the bulk of the Leeds team which struggled to get out of Div 2 nor if I was Swansea be looking forward to having 70% of the ball in my own half petrified to venture into the oppositions half.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Yep, got no time for em. You just argue the case better than I ever could as I usually just refer to the fact they hang out the back of clouds on legs. Very good post.
                  funny

And QPR Richards post is spot on.........

Comment

Richard, you ain't wrong mate
                    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Touching the way so many rival fans seem concerned for us that we might end up like Portsmouth and that we are paying too much on wages etc. Really sweet of them to care but if I were them there would be other things I'd be worrying about. Oh well, bless x

Comment

They're lucky their in our leagues, no one wants them here
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

It all boils down to one word. Jealousy!

They could take my statement back to their board and make up all sorts of reasons as to why they aren't jealous, but they all know deep down that they are. I couldn't care less about Swansea or their boring style of football.

Comment

Are we obsessed with talking about other clubs on this forum? NO. Clearly everyone is obsessed with talking about us showing they are just jealous and scared. We smashed them last 2 seasons at home and away from home at their 'fortress' we havent lost.
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              Touching the way so many rival fans seem concerned for us that we might end up like Portsmouth and that we are paying too much on wages etc. Really sweet of them to care but if I were them there would be other things I'd be worrying about. Oh well, bless x
                              Spot on Stainrod I love how they all go down this road, you're right!!

Comment

Working...
                              X