Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE GB vs South Korea

I have a mixed feeling about this match XS

I know the GB has better status, more quality players and brilliant home advantages...

But at Cardiff city, I honestly don't know if the GB players could be supported whole heartedly.

well I know it will be very very very difficult for Korea to win, but I'm sure it will be a dead heat!

Let's hope both play a fantastic game regardless of who wins and who loses.

But Let's also bear in mind that if Korea wins a bronze and we sign him, he will be free from army duty XD

Another funny thing is that there is a Korean player who just signed for Cardiff city. He is playing for Korean Olympic team.

So the people in Cardiff would also feel the same XD

Cmon Korea!!!

Comment

If Britain wins gold at football it would strengthen the case for merging the four home nations FAs. All four supporters associations have warned of this and so has the FIFA President and UEFA Chief Executive.

FIFA dislike England intensely. Look at how they treated our bid for 2018. Only 1 out of 21 voted for us, and hardly any ad our bid book. It was reported that when the voting was about to start, Blatter told the FIFA delegates to remember what the media said about them.

Now what would really annoy the English? Doing away with their football team and merging the four FAs into a GB/NI team. Wembley would be half empty for regular games, and it would really screw a new British FA.

Blatter's Revenge. Don't be surprised if moves are made to merge the four FAs if 'Team GB' is successful at football.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Hi bonheurjh, firstly i want to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts since you have joined this board. The GB football Team is not really important so if I knew that we were going to sign Ki , I would be happy to see Sout Korea win
        I support the Womens GB Football Team because if they won gold ,it would be the most important day of their lives.
        PS I live in New Malden where Thousands of Koreans live, so I'm waiting to see Koreans in Our Hoops

Comment

Korea's deffence is quite solid but attack is not sharp enough after JS Park's retirement.
          Korea used to have many matches 0-0. could be tedious.
          btw, Korea will do their 300% best caz they need a bronze medal to get free duty of military service(21months-they must go under 30)
          Last edited by Ji Sung Park Rangers; 02-08-2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

In a selfish way, if team GB do go all the way to the final, it means all the players will only have 1 week to train with their clubs before the start of the season and seeing that Swansea have their star men there plus a new manager with new ideas, it could work out quite well for us!!:drunk:

Comment

Expected South Korean formation and sub players

4-2-3-1

----------------------------C.Y Park(Arsenal/ENG)-------------------------------------

B.K Kim(Cardiff/ENG)-------------Koo(Augsburg/GER)----------------Nam(Lequiya/QTR)--

---------------------Ki(Celtic/SCT)-------------J.W Park(Busan/KOR)-------------------

Yoon(Jeonnam/KOR)----------------------------------------C.S Kim(Busan/KOR)--------

--------------------Y.K Kim(G.Z/CN)----------Hwang(Hiroshima/JAP)--------------------

----------------------------------Jeong(Suwon/KOR/GK)----------------------------------

SUB: D.W Ji(Sunderland/ENG/ST-AMF), H.S Kim(Seoul/KOR/ST), Paik(Iwata/JAP/RW-LW), Oh(Ghangwon/KOR/RB), G.H Kim(Daegu/KOR/DF), etc

Key players

C.Y Park(Arsenal)

He wasnt played by Wenger last season due to his military problems as well as really unknown reasons(definitely not about his ability as a striker)

But he is IQ 157 genius player with great vision.

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                In a selfish way, if team GB do go all the way to the final, it means all the players will only have 1 week to train with their clubs before the start of the season and seeing that Swansea have their star men there plus a new manager with new ideas, it could work out quite well for us!!:drunk:
                actually thats a good point...cmon TeamGB!

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
                  Hi bonheurjh, firstly i want to say that I have enjoyed reading your posts since you have joined this board. The GB football Team is not really important so if I knew that we were going to sign Ki , I would be happy to see Sout Korea win
                  I support the Womens GB Football Team because if they won gold ,it would be the most important day of their lives.
                  PS I live in New Malden where Thousands of Koreans live, so I'm waiting to see Koreans in Our Hoops
                  tis gr8 to hear! pleasing news indeed!!!

I really hope QPR quickly sorts out the fee problems with greedy Celtic xD

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    actually thats a good point...cmon TeamGB!
                    It will be even better if some useless korean sub players do some nice n deep tackles to Swansea players xD

Comment

the more Korea team goes up, the more difficult QPR gets Ki. some other teams are watching him.
                      and the biggest problem is too greedy Celtic.!
                      Celtic wants Ki's price going up by duty free from Military service.
                      Last edited by Ji Sung Park Rangers; 02-08-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Hope he signs QPR asap

Comment

I can't see as how Blatter, or any other top Fifa boss could seriously think they could get away with scrapping the England team, or any other country.They can't just rub countries out, like rubber on a pencil line

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            I can't see as how Blatter, or any other top Fifa boss could seriously think they could get away with scrapping the England team, or any other country.They can't just rub countries out, like rubber on a pencil line
                            South Korea overcame that sorta dirty deeds of Blatter against Switzerland few days ago. 2-1

the referees were all horribly supporting Swiss players who punched kicked our players' butt and face.

Thanks to them Ki has a bruise on his cheek xD.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              But to them it's not rubbing countries out. The argument is that Britain is a unified state so why is it sending four teams to competitions? If it can compete as a GB team, like in the Olympics, then it can compete at UEFA and FIFA competitions. Why do you think the Scottish and Welsh FAs were so opposed to it?
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X