Membership Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
    If they sent you an email confirmation, just click on the attachment within that email and then print out the tickets - but don't lose them (or if you do make sure you keep the original email!)
    Cheers mate, email is safely filed away
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, guys. I appreciate it. I'm on the case now.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        I've been refused a ticket in HU block, don't understand it, paid for my membership ok, usually a st holder there too (except this year as couldn't afford it been out of work) didn't realise it was gonna be this difficult to get a ticket though.
        sorry to hear your out of work ! just to let you know i cant get a season ticket becouse i work shifts and last year with membership was a nightmare to get tickets !! i have re done my membership but did question myself as to why ?
        Most of my tickets i had to rely on season ticket freinds to get for me who were happy to do so as it gave them more loyalty points but failed to get me any so pounded the problem !!!
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Hang on, the chap on the phone said he has pre-loaded my ticket on to my membership card, so are we saying that if I don't receive my card through the post prior to the 18th I'm up a certain creek without a paddle?!!!

Surely I'll get my card before the 18th or they wouldn't have given me the pre-load option?
          "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
          The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
            Hang on, the chap on the phone said he has pre-loaded my ticket on to my membership card, so are we saying that if I don't receive my card through the post prior to the 18th I'm up a certain creek without a paddle?!!!

Surely I'll get my card before the 18th or they wouldn't have given me the pre-load option?

I ordered tickets the other day and was said best to get the printable version in case cards don't arrive in time.

If i were you, call customer services and ask if they can send you a printable version for your tickets also. At the end of the day you will only be able to use them to access once whether using printed barcode or card, so there;s no way to manipulate them. I don;t see why they couldn't.

Comment

Working...
            X