Membership Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Packages

any one know when there going to be sent out?!?

spoke to the box office yesterday they said they will be sent out on the 13th august.

Comment

That's ages!!

Comment

13th of August that is ages hopefully will be here b4 i go on me holidays.
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Thats quick,we dont usually get them until sept/oct

Comment

You can still book a Swansea ticket without physically having the package though

Comment

How's that, Rich? Still waiting for membership package here. Was gonna go to box office before General sale and say it's "in the post" but wasn't sure whether I'd physically need the membership card/whatever. Or how the whole thing works?
              Any advice from anyone, useful.

Comment

I've been refused a ticket in HU block, don't understand it, paid for my membership ok, usually a st holder there too (except this year as couldn't afford it been out of work) didn't realise it was gonna be this difficult to get a ticket though.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                  How's that, Rich? Still waiting for membership package here. Was gonna go to box office before General sale and say it's "in the post" but wasn't sure whether I'd physically need the membership card/whatever. Or how the whole thing works?
                  I called up yesterday to get memberships for me and The Boy, and then got them to book our seats for the Swansea game. So just call 'em!

Comment

Cheers, David.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                      You can also log in and buy tickets online which Ive done for the Swansea game. Worth bearing in mind that you cant load the ticket onto your card as you wont have by the Swansea game so they will send you out a physical ticket instead.

Comment

They're quick enough to take the membership money, not so quick to send out the merchandise
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

All on record in computor data base.Booked 4 tickets by phone no problem.Before anyone asks kids are members as well hence 4 tickets.

Comment

Did mine by phone for me and two mates. Just had to provide the client ref numbers and they emailed me the tickets to print out. At least I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do.
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Did mine by phone for me and two mates. Just had to provide the client ref numbers and they emailed me the tickets to print out. At least I'm assuming that's what I'm supposed to do.
                              If they sent you an email confirmation, just click on the attachment within that email and then print out the tickets - but don't lose them (or if you do make sure you keep the original email!)

Comment

Working...
                              X