It has to be said..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RABB View Post
    That will do for me then Ric . How you doing pal ?
    Good bruv you? Drinky poos with the lads 18th?

Comment

I don't think i've ever been too harsh on the guy, I saw him against Plymouth & saw he was decent & again against Wycombe. Really is a case of keeping fit but yeah, I think he could do a decent job when needed
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

No body doubts Dyer's ability, but his fitness record speaks loud and clear. I applaud his attitude
        , but doubt that he will feature much at all for the first team this season. Hopefully, he will prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
          Talking of injuries,what was wrong with Traore last night
          MH took him off as a precaution with a tight-hamstring

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Good bruv you? Drinky poos with the lads 18th?
            It think that can be arranged mate . It cant come quick enough to be fair

Comment

dyer has been very unlucky and the way back is not easy, had a long injury myself that has stopped me kicking a ball. well done to him for not giving up ,i for one hope it works out for him

Comment

Him coming back would be like our 8th signing......oh 9th with Ale !!

Comment

Even if he is only used just as a sub for the last 15-20mins he has the ability to retain possession and pick a pass.

Comment

His first touch for someone who has been out the best part of two years was exceptional. He pulled two balls out the air and killed them dead. If the manager thinks they can keep him fit I say get him in the 25 as he showed he has something to offer

Comment

At his peak, Dyer would be considered the best player in our squad. If he can be even 75% of that player he could be huge for us this season. Hope he can put his injuries behind him, his versatility would make him an easy choice for the squad of 25 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        At his peak, Dyer would be considered the best player in our squad. If he can be even 75% of that player he could be huge for us this season. Hope he can put his injuries behind him, his versatility would make him an easy choice for the squad of 25 too.
                        Agree with the sentiment of your post mate but, being the finnecky kinda guy I am, have disagree with the bolded sentance. Even at his previous best I dont think Dyer was as good as Adel or Cisse to name just 2.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=EYR;908111]Even if he is only used just as a sub for the last 15-20mins he has the ability to retain possession and pick a pass.[
                          /QUOTE]

Agreed, very impressed with his eye for a killerpass last night!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Agree with the sentiment of your post mate but, being the finnecky kinda guy I am, have disagree with the bolded sentance. Even at his previous best I dont think Dyer was as good as Adel or Cisse to name just 2.
                            Fair enough mate, that's what makes football what it is. I just rate Dyer that highly, or rated him that highly

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                              Fair enough mate, that's what makes football what it is. I just rate Dyer that highly, or rated him that highly
                              Haha yea all about opinions mate. He was a top top player in his day, is a shame he has been so hampered by injuries.

Still remember his handbags with Bowyer at Newcastle, that was hilarious.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Haha yea all about opinions mate. He was a top top player in his day, is a shame he has been so hampered by injuries.

Still remember his handbags with Bowyer at Newcastle, that was hilarious.
                                Yeah, Bowyer is a bit of a pleb. Struggling to remember, didn't Newcastle also have two have a fight during a European game? Who was that with Alan Smith and Woodgate or something?

I must have imagined it, as no one I know has ever heard of it. Stop talking **** Will they said lol.
                                Last edited by Will M; 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X