Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the cult hero that is jamie mackie......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the cult hero that is jamie mackie......................

for me he is our best 'team player' in many a season...................fantastic attitude and roll model for any young player.............take a bow son!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

If he played as a striker I would most likely highly rate I think it is a big waste playing him on the wing.

Comment

jamie

jamie always gives one hundred per cent and always scores crucial goals

and i hope he is not discarded as we keep bringing in players from other teams,i hope hoilett dosnt mean that hes going to be blown out
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

great attitude and a work ethic that shames others, this bloke never gives up and i still believe his goal against liverpool was the turning point in our season

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          great attitude and a work ethic that shames others, this bloke never gives up and i still believe his goal against liverpool was the turning point in our season
          Agree with this.When we went 2-0 that evening with what 20 mins to go, I actually thought we were down, just couldn't see us beating anyone at home, and his winner made us all believe i think.

Comment

Agree with all the posts cant understand why some want him gone ......

Comment

I want him to stay as he is a valuable squad player. He will play a vital role again as he did last season. Although not technically the best he is a very enthusiastic and energetic player who does not give up easily.

Comment

Everyone loves a trier, but i just dont understand this current Mackie love in. You can't fault his commitment or desire but he is far from a great player. If he had a footballing brain he would be great but after watching him last night he looks like he still hasn't learnt to look up enough, or anticipate passes. Think he'll be a great impact sub if things are not going to plan. Certainly wouldn't off load him, great squad player to have.

Comment

He was 1 of our best players last night IMO, up there with Adel, Fabio & Park.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    He was 1 of our best players last night IMO, up there with Adel, Fabio & Park.
                    No where near for me, but I think we all see what we want to see with players sometimes. We all have favourites and overlook deficiencies. For me, Jamie is such a frustrating player as he tends to repeat the same mistakes. All about opinions I suppose.

Comment

Even though he gets accused of running around like a lunatic he very often ends up in the right place at the right time which is invaluable . Great pro great attitude and scorer of some great and very important goals . Never forget the equaliser at derby last year absolute mayhem !! Set up sambas goal against the gooners, the liverpool winner . The list goes on

Comment

Working...
                      X