Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Latest twitter rumour - QPR to sign Defoe ?
Collapse
X
-
-
Neither of AJ or BZ is a replacement for Cisse - they are different and do their own jobs well to compliment the pace and scoring ability of Cisse. Whether Defoe and Cisse could make a perfect strike pairing is open to debate and, actually I think BZ alongside either Defoe or Cisse is better on paper. But if Cisse is out or needs resting (and all the top teams rotate their goal scorers and auxiliary strikers) I don't think BZ and AJ would be an ideal pairing for 90 minutes at a time. Defoe on the other hand, would be good for that role IMOSo if cisse is injured who would you rather his replacement be Aj , zamora or Defoe . It doesn't matter if they expect first team football. That's like saying why did we get hoilett when others want first team football. It's all about quality adding players that is a improvement to what we have and Defoe is a improvement of was to be signing bentner then no I would prefer aj to fill his role. We need 4 strikers who are good enough to score goals. Like I said Zamora is not a goalscorer and aj is not exactly a prolific goal scorer nor is Betty dj and helguson will probably be injured .#standuptocancer
#inyourfacecancerComment
-
Exactly this why I don't understand people saying no to Defoe lol. Last transfer window everybody wanted him what's changed....Neither of AJ or BZ is a replacement for Cisse - they are different and do their own jobs well to compliment the pace and scoring ability of Cisse. Whether Defoe and Cisse could make a perfect strike pairing is open to debate and, actually I think BZ alongside either Defoe or Cisse is better on paper. But if Cisse is out or needs resting (and all the top teams rotate their goal scorers and auxiliary strikers) I don't think BZ and AJ would be an ideal pairing for 90 minutes at a time. Defoe on the other hand, would be good for that role IMOComment
-
CernyBerny on Not606 said it was a 'done deal' last year and then got hounded off the site for getting it wrong. The rumour won't go away.
The fact that we are talking about spending 9m on a player and not dismissing that outlay at QPR out of hand is simply stunning when you think about where we were 2 years ago.
Defoe would be a fantastic asset even at 30 and 9m.Comment
-
Havn't heard that yet. To be fair I think he has other things on his mind.Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.Comment
-
You need to wash your mouth out fella. How dare you put Hulse in the same sentence as Bobby, Djibril and AJ. Get yourself in the bathroom now and put that bar of soap in your mouth. Helguson, DJ Campbell, Bothroyd and Tommy Smith are all ahead of him on my list. How many games have you watched might I ask???Comment
-
-
His comments on that site might give us a clue, but still, whether it happens or not, I have to say It would be amazing to get him or another top goalpoacher to our "little" club which are QPR and not Man. Utd like a few on here seem to think.
Given how we suffered when Faurlin got injured last season, I think we still need a striker if Cisse should happen to be sidelined at some stage of the campaign. Remember how worried we all were when he limped off just precouslesly only a week ago. Personally I´m not convinced he will stay injury free a long hard season.Mind you, his way of playing is very explosive and he is also proned to get a few reds, if my memory still serves me right,lol.
Just my take at it, though.Last edited by Shania; 30-07-2012, 05:12 PM.QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
Melvyn McVitie @Journo_Melvyn
Jermaine Defoe is at Loftus Road for a medical #QPR Ł9m deal agreed
Ah you should have said before ..................he takes the biscuit!!!Comment
-
this.....and they all have to earn a starting spotSo if cisse is injured who would you rather his replacement be Aj , zamora or Defoe . It doesn't matter if they expect first team football. That's like saying why did we get hoilett when others want first team football. It's all about quality adding players that is a improvement to what we have and Defoe is a improvement of was to be signing bentner then no I would prefer aj to fill his role. We need 4 strikers who are good enough to score goals. Like I said Zamora is not a goalscorer and aj is not exactly a prolific goal scorer nor is Betty dj and helguson will probably be injured .Comment
-
Did he get this right!..... Melvyn McVitie @Journo_MelvynChamakh is in Rennes right now to sign 4 year deal with the club #arsenal #rennes*Melvyn McVitie @Journo_MelvynChamakh to be presented at the Stade de la Route de Lorient later on this evening #rennes #arsenal #morocco*Frédéric Antonetti claimsComment
-
This was 3 days ago!Did he get this right!..... Melvyn McVitie @Journo_MelvynChamakh is in Rennes right now to sign 4 year deal with the club #arsenal #rennes*Melvyn McVitie @Journo_MelvynChamakh to be presented at the Stade de la Route de Lorient later on this evening #rennes #arsenal #morocco*Frédéric Antonetti claimsComment
Don´t need him.
Comment