Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owen Hargreaves is training at Harlington with the R's first team....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpr11 View Post
    Out of interest Gator, how is Hoilett viewed seeing as he appears to be holding out for a British Passport to play for England too?
    I'm glad you asked! We have an 86 page thread and counting on him on our National Team site! (The Voyageurs) Obviously there are different opinions on what he is going to do internationally but let's just say if he doesn't play for Canada he will be our next OH! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on that!

http://www.cansoc.org/showthread.php...-of-Jr-Hoilett
    @gatorTFC

Comment

I would love to see OH in a QPR shirt if he proves fitness. Even if he only came back to 75% of the player he was he would still be better than most. Class act. Under Sven was often played out of position and made a scapegoat for England and when he finally played where he should he was our best player by a mile in the 2006 WC.

I also feel a biy sorry for players like him proper pros who are desperate to play and suffer injury issues, while so many others are just mercenaries and content earn more and never play at a big club rather than playing somewhere else.

Comment

Working...
      X