Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I can only really echo what's been put on this thread.

RIP - may she rest in peace.

Thoughts are with you mate.

Comment

Vary sad news and stay strong.

RIP Suzy.

Comment

I don't know what to say, I'm very sorry for your loss.
          stay strong mate. she's in better place now.

RIP Suzy Ferguson

Comment

sorry to hear of your loss alex. thinking of you,

Comment

My sincerest condolences. Truly.

Cancer takes who it wants, and does not care one iota. It is a ******* of a disease, and the sooner someone figures out how to kill this insensitive *******, all the better.

RIP, Suzy, and may you, Alex, live your life remembering the joy and happiness she brought you.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                Dear all,

It's not easy to say this so soon after penning my article about Suzy's cancer and QPR's last day of the season, but on Thursday I lost my wife.

There's nothing else to say, other than she was a beautiful person both inside and outside. No-one had a nasty word to say about her. She was truly incredible,
                and I was very lucky.

To all of you who have supported me in this crap: Thank you for your support. I'll still need you again come when the season starts to boost me up.

Yours sincerely,

Alex Ferguson

Sorry to hear your sad loss mate

Comment

Awful news. I met Alex a fair few times a few years back, when we were languishing at the 3rd level. We didn't always agree on things, but we shared a few beers and were always on nodding terms when spotted at away games. Not seen him for a few years and had no idea he was married, never mind this terrible news.

Am feeling quite gutted for Alex. No one deserves this, and certainly not a really nice guy like him.

Comment

So sorry my thoughts are with you and your family

Comment

Horrible news, sure she will always be looking down on you, thoughts are with you.

Comment

Echoing all previous sentiments Alex, really do send my deepest sympathies to you at this time. RIP Suzy, really puts things into prespective.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i remember reading your original post and showing my missus and we prayed you'd get the right result-so sorry to hear this terrible news. our thoughts are with you. rest in peace suzy.x
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                          X