X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Mackie Interview

You R'sssss! Love you Jamie!

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/p...to-future.html

Great lad, great attitude, great that he's our player.

Comment

Agreed - v interesting, thanks for posting it up!

Comment

Absolute legend, if everyone in the squad has his attitude we'd be world beaters. Those on here suggesting we should sell him want shooting!

Comment

Yes, thanks for posting that! What a fantastic goal against City, it still sends shivers down my spine remembering the moment! I think one would be a fool to think he won't be in the picture at some point this season even with all of the new quality signings!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Absolute legend, if everyone in the squad has his attitude we'd be world beaters. Those on here suggesting we should sell him want shooting!
            Absolute legend is stretching it a bit is it not?
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

well he has won me over..good lad and i hope MH keeps him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Mate, if it wasn't for him last season we'd be gearing up for a season in the Championship right now!

Comment

Black Mafia will enjoy this vid can see him getting won over too!!!

Comment

if you could find eleven jamie mackies youd find the champions!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Black Mafia will enjoy this vid can see him getting won over too!!!
                      Just watched it and oh my God, what a bloke, a legend, my hero, I love you, have my missus, take my kids, Let me spy on you, follow you, touch you, make love to you.....he's still a headless chicken no matter how passionate he is....he'll love Blackburn too or more likely Sparshot FC
                      Last edited by theblackmafia.; 26-07-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Not stretching it by much ........ agree with Sir-Fact-a-lot if we had 11 Mackies it would have been a different finale to the season.

In fact if i was in Mackies boots I'd be sick being on the same pitch as SWP comparing the difference in wages compared to effort put in

RANT OVER
                        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Mate, if it wasn't for him last season we'd be gearing up for a season in the Championship right now!
                          ATAF.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                            Just watched it and oh my God, what a bloke, a legend, my hero, I love you, have my missus, take my kids, Let me spy on you, follow you, touch you, make love to you.....he's still a headless chicken no matter how passionate he is....he'll love Blackburn too or more likely Sparshot FC
                            You really are a Norfolker aren't you?!!

Comment

I agree with Mafia yes he is hard working great attitude ect but he needs to a super sub nothing more nothing less .

Comment

Working...
                              X