Apologies If Repeating....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies If Repeating....

Pretty sure this ould have been discussed previously, but been away for a week or so and am just catching up on the Rs news and have to say what a nice touch the Alan McDonald tribute plane is, very very impressed with the club for this (pics below).

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,...852439,00.html

Reiterating what we all know, but fark me, how lucky are we to have these owners?! Sometimes I still find it hard to believe this is our little club we've followed through some proper dark days, the likes of losing to Vauxhall Motors etc.

Regards our Asia tour; am I correct in saying we won the first 2 games 5-0 and the third 2-1? Who go our goals? Any stand out performers? Basically looking for an "in a nut shell" summary of how it went ?

Flicking through the pics on the official and looks like a helluva sucessful tour; the atmosphere at that third game seemed incredible!

The Swansea game cant come any sooner, never before have I been as excited for a season to start as I am for this one.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

We have got very lucky re owners Matty definitely, plane looks great don't it, i have it as my screen saver. Regards tour , 5-0, 5-0, 2-1 BZ scored in all 3 Diakite was too strong for them, Rob Green dropped a cross for the only goal conceded, and.................................SWP scored...............yes that's right SWP!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      We have got very lucky re owners Matty definitely, plane looks great don't it, i have it as my screen saver. Regards tour , 5-0, 5-0, 2-1 BZ scored in all 3 Diakite was too strong for them, Rob Green dropped a cross for the only goal conceded, and.................................SWP scored...............yes that's right SWP!!
      Hold on Daveyboy you forgot to mention Spackies 'amazing' skill!

Comment

Taarabt and Diakite were the stand out performers for me! We've also signed some guys called Jamie Mickie and Mogan M Ephraim

Comment

And Jamie Mackie left their rightback stunned and confused with his Cryuff-esq turn, that even Johan himself was apparently heard to mutter was more skillful than his could ever have been, oh and more importantly Jamie Mackie is an R, and will remain so!!

Comment

Still drawing those lovely pictures Dave; worth hundreds of words those -

Comment

Matty - it's nice to see you back and refreshed from your hoiday in Ibiza. You seem to have shed masses of weight dancing the night away at Space and the rest and have a beautiful tan. Going out there must have been difficult - did you have to go by boat?
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Pretty sure this ould have been discussed previously, but been away for a week or so and am just catching up on the Rs news and have to say what a nice touch the Alan McDonald tribute plane is, very very impressed with the club for this (pics below).

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,...852439,00.html

Reiterating what we all know, but fark me, how lucky are we to have these owners?! Sometimes I still find it hard to believe this is our little club we've followed through some proper dark days, the likes of losing to Vauxhall Motors etc.

Regards our Asia tour; am I correct in saying we won the first 2 games 5-0 and the third 2-1? Who go our goals? Any stand out performers? Basically looking for an "in a nut shell" summary of how it went ?

Flicking through the pics on the official and looks like a helluva sucessful tour; the atmosphere at that third game seemed incredible!

The Swansea game cant come any sooner, never before have I been as excited for a season to start as I am for this one.

You are dreaming Mate and will wake up soon

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                  Still drawing those lovely pictures Dave; worth hundreds of words those -
                  words don't come easy to me!....i feel a song coming on!!

Comment

Working...
                  X