Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Ham fans genuinely believe this - must read hahaha

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142200

"we have a better core squad than QPR" is one pearler oh deary deary me.

"After all they are west londons 3rd club" cheeky pri@k soon to be west londons first club ..... go get your pray mat out and check the table soon ,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Nevermind, they'll be back to hating their own manager in a month. Bunch of ne'er do wells.

Comment

Let them talk. Hopefully we'll show them who's better on the pitch!
        We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
        @Deadend_Friend

Comment

What ****s
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Mostly reasonable comments after the put down.

Comment

We are West London's ONLY club. The other two are SOUTH-west London
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Other teams fans talk lot of QPR. Do i smell fear?

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
                  "After all they are west londons 3rd club" cheeky pri@k soon to be west londons first club
                  Let's not get ahead of ourselves :=):
                  "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

This has to be the best bit when discussing TF or G&S
                    'I feel we are too big for both options

Are they having a bubble?
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Let them enjoy their season of long balls. I know who I'd rather watch

Comment

It's amazing reading that just how many distorted facts there are. If half of the facts they are quoting were true then I might share a few of their thoughts.
                        Zamora on 90k per week?
                        Mittal providing all the cash.
                        High interest loans to the club.

and it goes on....

Comment

'like my 'dreams' they fade and die'......their club anthem says it all really!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

FACTO OLE SON - Apart from 67 league cup you aint won sweet FA geez

Comment

I am extremely happy as an R's fan at the way the club is now being run and it's projection for the future. We read about and pay attention to the plans that have been made public for the next meteoric rise in the history of this, our, football club. I am sure there are more interesting details we are yet to know about that will be as equally exciting.

Supporters of other clubs only go by what they are spoon fed by the media and what other ill informed posters on their own site have to say. To them they are the facts, but we know different. i read most of those comments on the WHU forum and thought, they haven't got a clue!

Here is what I know, we are building from the bottom up already with a new youth policy and structure, a new training ground and facilities are being developed, a new larger stadium will happen that will also allow for non football events to be staged (maybe a restaurant too), and possibly the most careful and clever PR the marketing in Asia. Financially that has the possibility to be massive.

So I just ignore the ill informed and will watch and enjoy the growth of QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X