Quality Of New Home Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Of New Home Shirt

Thinking of ordering the new home shirt today and am wondering from those of you who've already bought it, is it the the usual mediocre Lotto quality? Is the badge still a fuzzy transfer thing etc.?
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Just ordered mine now, will report back in a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
      Just ordered mine now, will report back in a few days!
      Cheers mate
      "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

I'll be in club shop in a couple of hours, I'll check it out and report back

Comment

3rd kit seems to be more popular. Hope we get a better home kit next season.

Comment

i think next season will be much better. i think the fans will have a bit more an imput as well. after everyone complaining about the red away strip. tony seemed to be taking those comments on board

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
              i think next season will be much better. i think the fans will have a bit more an imput as well. after everyone complaining about the red away strip. tony seemed to be taking those comments on board
              I appreciate that shirt design is of low priority in the big scheme of things but if we're actively trying to sell shirts in Asia (I know it's more than just about selling shirts out there), why not at least try to make them attractive and marketable to the UK market? Home kit - Proper hoops, no girlie neck designs, and a less flamboyant badge would do it for me. Away kit Dennis The Menace red & black hoops or red and black quadrants (again, no trying to be clever with angled shoulders or silly necks. Third kit - don't care. This is the first year in ages when I'll not be buying one and opt for a retro one instead. Still, when all is said and done, I'm still well chuffed with how things are overall. I would like to be able to proudly wear a Premiership QPR shirt though (selfish of me I know).

Comment

Went to order the shirt online there only to discover that shipping to Ireland is £15!! Would've brought the total price to about €80 which is plain ridiculous! I'll just have to wait and get it on my next trip over to LR.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  I appreciate that shirt design is of low priority in the big scheme of things but if we're actively trying to sell shirts in Asia (I know it's more than just about selling shirts out there), why not at least try to make them attractive and marketable to the UK market? Home kit - Proper hoops, no girlie neck designs, and a less flamboyant badge would do it for me. Away kit Dennis The Menace red & black hoops or red and black quadrants (again, no trying to be clever with angled shoulders or silly necks. Third kit - don't care. This is the first year in ages when I'll not be buying one and opt for a retro one instead. Still, when all is said and done, I'm still well chuffed with how things are overall. I would like to be able to proudly wear a Premiership QPR shirt though (selfish of me I know).
                  Think we'll sell many shirts in Scotland Wales and NI then? Plenty in NW and NE England? The Midlands? I don't. It'll be London and SE England in the main.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    That pretty much sums up how I feel,cant wait til were shot of this Lotto deal,I still prefer the old badge to the new Polo club one but as many people have said on here its about taking thing forward to a new era its a shame that the new badge just reminds me of flabio!! still these are all minor gripes,Just an amazing time to follow the R's I know we haven't actually done anything on the pitch yet but Ive never known such Optimism at the club it appears like weve actually got owners who are the real deal unlike Wright,Flabio et al!!
                    http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
                      Went to order the shirt online there only to discover that shipping to Ireland is £15!! Would've brought the total price to about €80 which is plain ridiculous! I'll just have to wait and get it on my next trip over to LR.
                      I know what you mean there my Leinster shirt cost 72Euros!!
                      http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Next year the kits will be IMO .
                        Blue and white hoops: obvious reasons our colours
                        Red shirt :similar to this years colour wise lucky colour in Asia so it will be that after all we are trying to raise our profile over there so why would we not have a red kit?
                        Caterham: to link us with Caterham.
                        Tony can do what the hell he wants with the other kits as long as the home kit is blue and white hoops fat or thin I don't care.after all look what he has done he has the right to make a kit red if it brings in more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Essexsteve View Post
                          I know what you mean there my Leinster shirt cost 72Euros!!
                          That's what you get for buying a Leinster shirt

Comment

Went to club shop. Quality is better folks.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                              Think we'll sell many shirts in Scotland Wales and NI then? Plenty in NW and NE England? The Midlands? I don't. It'll be London and SE England in the main.
                              Thats a bit pedantic to be fair. You know what i meant...and for the record, I'm in the south west.

Comment

Working...
                              X