Ruben's interview with QPR Player - A must watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruben's interview with QPR Player - A must watch

Ruben's interview is a must watch on QPR Player. I can't believe my little old football club has got such great owners and are getting ready to go global. I'm so excited to be supporting this great club. U R'SSS!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Was just about to post the same thing. Fantastic interview and a must see for all R's fans. Comes over as a really nice and sincere guy. Said that he when he and Tony hung out with the fans after last season's Bolton home game, talking to them is what really clinched the deal to convince them that this is the club they wanted to buy. Says he's completely in love with QPR now and both his newly borns are Junior R's too. His message to the fans was that he hopes we can welcome him into the QPR family as much as we have welcomed his family. And said that within 5-10 years he aims to be challenging up there with the top 6 clubs in the country, but stresses that will only be possible by continuing to grow the fan base which has already begun and he has every intention of continuing.

Comment

Oh, happy days....
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Good to hear from him and put a face to the name, all sounds promising let's hope he and us achieve the success he talks of. We will gain more fans all over if we stay in the prem....but a cup or a European qualification will speed things up i reckon

Comment

can anyone grab it at post it up here?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Good to hear from him and put a face to the name, all sounds promising let's hope he and us achieve the success he talks of. We will gain more fans all over if we stay in the prem....but a cup or a European qualification will speed things up i reckon
            I agree. I think we stand a great chance of winning a cup this season
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

http://www.qpr.co.uk/articles/201207...6726~1,00.html

Here you go Chaps
              Last edited by loft54; 22-07-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

...In addition when Paul Morrissey put it to him that in the UK it's very rare for owners to have such a close relationship with the club's fans he explained that in Malaysia it's quite a different culture (he also owns a basketball team there). It's normal for the owners to be more transparent as they understand the importance of everyone being in it together and fans and owners working as a team, the fans being the life-blood so without them the club is nothing.

Comment

Fantastic interview,he's another very level headed member of the board! Only by increasing the fanbase we will grow and hopefully will be competing for league maybe in 5-10 years!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Wow.

What a difference from the aloof and patronising interviews of Ecclestone, or those of the egomaniac that is Briatore.

Happy days down the R's!

Comment

Working...
                    X