Ephraim - Number 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephraim - Number 17

Anyone notice that all the players had their squad numbers for this tour including their changes (ie. Tarbs 10 and Park 7). Only reason I bring it up is because Ephraim wore number 17 which was Joeys number. It seems he has also been stripped of his shirt so not sure how much of him we will see again at QPR.

5 million to Blackburn?

Comment

I'm sure if Joey knuckles down and plays his best football, he will be given another chance. I'm not sure Hogan will even make the squad of 25, so don't think the shirt means much. Other than maybe to motivate Joey a bit more?

Comment

Not sure about that Will. People get given squad numbers before the final 25 list and even those in that list will have number outside 1-25. Wright Phillips will still be 32 for example. Would have thought Joey will have a new number now.

Comment

Wouldnt read too much into that. Don't think Ephraim will make the cut and to be fair id be worried if he did,not good enough.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he makes the cut or not. The number 17 shirt is his! He can miss the cut and still have a squad number of 17. Its less about Ephraim and more about Bartons situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Not sure about that Will. People get given squad numbers before the final 25 list and even those in that list will have number outside 1-25. Wright Phillips will still be 32 for example. Would have thought Joey will have a new number now.
              Yeah, he'll get a new number. Like I said, could be to help motivate Joey even more. By giving away his shirt, which symbolises his spot in the team/squad.

I'm convinced he'll play a big part in the second half of the season.

Comment

we want him back

Comment

My numbers prediction

1 - Green
                  2 - Diakite
                  3 - Hill
                  4 - Derry
                  5 - Ferdinand
                  6 - Onuoha
                  7 - Park
                  8 - Johnson
                  9 - Cisse
                  10 - Taarabt
                  11 - Faurlin
                  12 - Mackie
                  13 - Traore
                  14 - Campbell
                  15 - Fabio
                  16 - Connolly
                  17 - Barton (still)
                  18 - Young
                  19 - Bothroyd
                  20 - Hulse
                  21 - Smith
                  22 - Helguson
                  25 - Zamora
                  32 - SWP

The rest of the squad will just fill the gaps
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Why was Joey baned from the tour ? mmmm !

Comment

Working...
                    X