Chris Samba again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Samba again

Remember big ade,used to have his own site and was pretty good at getting player rumours right( as good as anyone I suppose),well he seems to think a deal for Samba is on the cards and could be completed by next weekend,I personally don't see it happening but would be amazing if it did!

Would be amazing! how come nobody else has picked up on this?

Comment

Yes...it would be a stunna

Comment

Well if it doesnt work out, we have plenty of samba doewn here!!! LOL...........would be the icing on the cake though.

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
          Would be amazing! how come nobody else has picked up on this?
          There have been rumours about Samba for weeks. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gotten wind of one of them and it's going full circle....

I actually am certian MH will try to / has been trying to pursuade the Russians to sell him.

Comment

Price is the only thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Franky Boy View Post
              Price is the only thing?
              I said the other day the deal could invovle Blackburn if the Russians never paid the full amount up front, as is often the case. They could owe them £5m for example. WE may be able to strike a deal for a low amount with the Ruskys but agree to cover th eBlackburn debt. We could possibly do that by offering them some top Championship quality players who are surplus to us, but will do them a job..... possibly Bothroyd, DJ, Derry, Smith, Connolly etc etc ....

Comment

Funnily enough that nutted last night that got banned, did say samba was gunna join lol :L

Comment

I've said it before, but since he's only just joined the Russians it's unlikely they'll want to sell to us. And I believe frequently gets mentioned, you can't play for 3 clubs in a 12 month period.

I expect us to make a move in January.

Comment

Blackburn woul6 never sell to us both being in a relegation battle. Sometimes nee6 to go aroun6 the houses to get your man
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I also understand he got a 12 month driving ban last year not sure when it ends so may not happen until Jan 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        I've said it before, but since he's only just joined the Russians it's unlikely they'll want to sell to us. And I believe frequently gets mentioned, you can't play for 3 clubs in a 12 month period.

I expect us to make a move in January.
                        Spot on! A player can't play for more than 2 clubs in a 12 month period so Samba definitely won't be signing this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Spot on! A player can't play for more than 2 clubs in a 12 month period so Samba definitely won't be signing this summer.
                          Unfortunately there is no mention of 12 months in the rulebook and it only pertains to seasons so the Samba speculation can go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                            Unfortunately there is no mention of 12 months in the rulebook and it only pertains to seasons so the Samba speculation can go on.
                            My understanding was it was within the same season also, not 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
                              Correct, let the rumours continue.....

Comment

Working...
                              X