Balanta Has Foot Injury..Plus Important Player Stuff..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I locked the thread because as usual it gets twisted. The other day, I posted about Pellicori mix up at the football league, suddenly it was the clubs fault.
    All, I was doing today was relying what I was told. Lblock explained the chain of events from a supporters persepective. End of the day supporters can sing, chant what they want. All, I was doing was saying that because of it, the players will now be seeking different arrangementts when leaving the ground, instead of walking pass the springbok.

For some reason, I then have an agenda to protect Ali Russell and GP. I didn;t even know they got abused on Saturday.

Anway, the main point was just to explain what the players plan to do.

Interesting.

"The club's fault"

WE are QPR-are we not???

Owners/Directors/Sporting Directors/Players come and go.

WE stay through thick and thin.

WE are the club.

do you agree?

Comment

Oh for God's sake.
      Give the guy a break.
      Stop picking his words apart.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

yeah ok whatever you say Newark

he can do whatever he likes cos it's his site-it would be great to just have an honest and open debate without all the usual defending of certain elements and dissing of others.

we are ALL QPR FFS

Comment

I support watford
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Are you Chappers in disguise??

Comment

Calm down people. lets relax...cup draw soon
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

this is getting silly. if the players and the wags dont want to walk past a bunch of p*ss heads hurling insults/jokes at them, I dont blame them.

more importantly Pete, Tommy Smith?

Comment

No mate, don't think so. Tommy me thinks going Reading.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I locked the orginal thread, but it is now merged.

Lblock and Robbo have explained what happened from supporters point of view, thats it really.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• L Block has summed up everything down to a tee!

Wasn't there for the Helgusson thing.

Ali Russell in my eyes should expect stick with the way he has treated the fans. I believe the woman he was with was his assistant. I could be wrong.

Borrowdale got a great reception and he seemed chuffed to get it.

Vine was definitely told to keep his head up as I was one of the fans who said it to him! He seemed gutted about his miss at the end.

Fitz Hall was a complete plank in my eyes. The guy very rarely plays more than about 4 or 5 games in succession without getting injured so what was said to his was done in jest but obviously he clearly lacks any sense of humour.

Ledge said he would be back for Tuesday.

And how may I ask are the players going to get to their cars? Go through the estate?

It's amazing how events get twisted. 99% of what was said was all in good banter. My money is on Ally Russell being peeved about the stick he gets but like I said he should expect it.

Case closed.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                      X