Balanta Has Foot Injury..Plus Important Player Stuff..Merged Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta Has Foot Injury..Plus Important Player Stuff..Merged Thread

he took a knock in training on Monday and feeling is, he could be out for 2-3 weeks. Rowlands, is doing well and target is Forest. Faurlin is back in full training and will be considered (maybe on the bench) for the Bristol City game. Lee Cook is on the bikes and his knee is feeling great. Obviously, he cannot wait to cget back for selection, but the training staff will take their time and not rush him back.

Players will no longer be walking pass the Springbok after games after what they feel was unwarranted stick following the Blackpool game. Fitz Hall was shouted at with comments "haven't you broken your leg yet" other stick for Ageymang and others. I really do wonder sometimes what this acheives, okay we are frustrated, but these are the same players I give stick for not staying at POTY's or going to functions, and yet if they get this kind of stick week after week who can blame them. End of the day, argument would be they are paid footballers, but we hadn't just been played off the park we had played well and surely it doesn't help the bond between players and fans?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Good news on Rowly and also Faurlin as I heard it was a serious tear of his thigh muscle?

Gutted to hear the players can't walk past the pub without being abused as It's pretty pathetic. I only hope they decide to rise above it and continue something that our player have always been able to do. Bad enough them being berrated on the pitch, but to hear It's happening in their 'own time' is pretty low, even for our fans.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'm not surprised about the players not wanting to walk past the Springbok I honestly cant believe one of our fans shouted that out to Fitz Hall it's beyond pale.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Paladini also gets a fair bit of stick as he walks past as well i heard.

Comment

I am pleased Balanta wont be playing for a few weeks, as I dont think he is ready yet and hopefully JM will revert to playing Taarabt on the left wing, with Vine and Pat up top.

Comment

I was outside the springbok on saturday when the players walked past and there was no abuse to any of the players. Fitz was having words with 1 supporter but i think all he asked him was if he was injured. But apart from that everyone else was cheered. Ramage, Gorkks, Borrowdale, Routledge and legs all had songs sung to them. Viney was walking past like he was proper gutted so a couple of the fans were saying keep ur head up viney ur quality son.

Its not the players that were abused it was ali russall and the crook that is Paladini .He was being told to sign a striker which has been quite evident for nearlly 6 months now. Thats why he dosnt want players walking past!

Then every random person that walked past was asked if they could play up front. Fair question i say. lol

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Paladini also gets a fair bit of stick as he walks past as well i heard.
              Next time someone sees him, could you ask him what he actually does ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Next time someone sees him, could you ask him what he actually does ?
                fills his pockets m8, thats what he does.

Comment

Yeah cos he's earnt loads out of this. So much that he had to re-mortgage his house.

Talk about follow what the general concensus is.

Comment

I am pleased Balanta wont be playing for a few weeks, as I dont think he is ready yet and hopefully JM will revert to playing Taarabt on the left wing, with Vine and Pat up top.
                    Agree with that

Comment

Vine and Pat up top?
                      Are you joking?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Vine and Pat up top?
                        Are you joking?
                        Start with Pellicori and Vine

Comment

Helguson and Vine up top for me. If not HH then Pellecori. We need a natrual striker playing.

Comment

Tarrabt will prove you all wrong.

up front with HH or Ageymang.

I'm not creaming the 5-0, but I will when Tarrabt proves all the doubters wrong and starts scoring goals for fun.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Please don't start this thread into another striker debate, we've just scored 5 None of you can tell me the last time we did that? Not a time to be talking about lack of goals.

Your'e making yourselves look pretty silly and its getting boringh, lets see how we do against Bristol City and Plymouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X