Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man City away game in a few weeks

I wonder how we as fans will be welcomed this time round

Remember we were just a couple of minutes from getting a real hiding if the result had not gone their way and the amount of riot fans outside our end when we came outside

All hugs and smiles last time and would be good if some of that feeling survived though I hope we stuff them this time of course

They owe us at least 3 points after last season the jammy #####s.

Comment

think they gonna let us win as a thank you gesture. :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Already booked into Bredbury Hall for this one. Got train return for £30 aswell, bargain. Any ST holders who wants to sell their tickets for this one please give me a shout. 8 of us going but 6 are members and 2 ST holders and I think the members will struggle for tickets tbh

Comment

They were full of praise for our fans after that game (what a difference a couple of minutes makes!)

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...p?f=1&t=257375

They were good craic at Loftus Road this season as well. I'm already looking for to that fixture. We were so close to taking points of them both times last season. This season it'll be our turn to take all 6 points!

Might have to make the long journey north for this one.

Comment

What are the odds of us taking the 2-1 lead and then conceding two goals in the last few minutes ... stranger things have happened
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Already booked into Bredbury Hall for this one. Got train return for £30 aswell, bargain. Any ST holders who wants to sell their tickets for this one please give me a shout. 8 of us going but 6 are members and 2 ST holders and I think the members will struggle for tickets tbh
              The game is on TV (5.30 pm) so I reckon any members that want tickets will be able to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Park Street Ranger View Post
                The game is on TV (5.30 pm) so I reckon any members that want tickets will be able to get them.
                Hope you're right mate. Was thinking that but also thought seen as ST sold out so quick will be a fair few going up there

Comment

It will be a great game, great atmosphere & hopefully QPR can win this time
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                  X