Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am i being a'grinch' over junior hoilet....is he as good as some think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i being a'grinch' over junior hoilet....is he as good as some think???

now slap me in the face with a week old halibut......but im not overly convinced hes that much better than mackie or swp/traore.......................awaits first smack...................
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

No smack necessary but hoilett is class - offers more than mackie as he is a good old fashioned winger who can beat a man - better than traore as he knows where the goal is (unlike swp)

He is also very creative, young and a tremendous prospect

Would be a great signing but like many others on here am bored with the countless speculative threads and remain sudpicious about the current position

Comment

well old bean i hope if /when he signs he shows me up for knowing very little about him and being totally wrong....

Comment

He was the best player on the pitch when Blackburn played at LR last year. By a mile.

Inconsistent but dangerous and exciting. Young enough to improve to the level of, say, Adam Johnson.

Plus he's going for well below market value. If Blackburn had stayed up and he still had two years left on his contract, he'd be going for ~10-15m

Comment

don't look too bad to me and he's only 22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EugPue_Dm18

Comment

thanks chaps for this positive input....ive not seen enough of him but will now look through some footage to gain a better insight to the man!

Comment

he ain't the messiah chaps!!
              Mackie better scoring record

Comment

Walking in a Mackie wonderland

Comment

Working...
                X