Watch QPR Live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch QPR Live!!!

Waahaay we can watch the Rs friendly live!!..........mmmm heard that before somewhere.:angry1:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/AsiaTour/0...853704,00.html

for all of you that didnt know 2:15 kick off uk time

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Waahaay we can watch the Rs friendly live!!..........mmmm heard that before somewhere.:angry1:

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/AsiaTour/0...853704,00.html
      The original tweet from them (and the article on the offy) only linked to the mobile site which has a reduced bandwidth and wasn't great viewing when I tested it earlier.

I emailed the team and gave them the link to the non-mobile version which was much clearer, especially when full screen. It wasn't difficult to find. I just went to the homepage, changed it to English and followed the links!

Within 5 minutes I heard back from Paul Morrissey thanking me for the information and 2 minutes later the revised tweets went out and the offy was updated to include the non-mobile link!

It's nice to see they're listening to us and appreciate our input. Now let's just hope it works tomorrow!

:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
        The original tweet from them (and the article on the offy) only linked to the mobile site which has a reduced bandwidth and wasn't great viewing when I tested it earlier.

I emailed the team and gave them the link to the non-mobile version which was much clearer, especially when full screen. It wasn't difficult to find. I just went to the homepage, changed it to English and followed the links!

Within 5 minutes I heard back from Paul Morrissey thanking me for the information and 2 minutes later the revised tweets went out and the offy was updated to include the non-mobile link!

It's nice to see they're listening to us and appreciate our input. Now let's just hope it works tomorrow!

Well done mate
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Nice one Padstow, fingers crossed for tomorrow

Comment

Hope there servers can handle the mass of people wanting to watch it tomorrow

Dont get your hopes up people just in case

Comment

Cant see it being on cos if it aint on this site then .......... http://liveonsat.com/lvs____footy_f-...-C-l-u-b__.php

Looks like we will be on 11th Aug.....hope theres more !!

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post

We f@cking know who to blame if it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                  We f@cking know who to blame if it doesn't.

Comment

guys, rtm has setup another alternative server for the match. check http://www.rtm.gov.my

Comment

correction here's the link http://mobile.stream.my/tv1.html

Comment

Cheers, will try it.

Comment

Hey - yes the first time they tried it it didnt work but how many other PR departments across all off football would even try, and if they did they would only put it on for subscribers only.

I have been the first to complain and moan about them over the years, but from what i have seen since TF came in is a amazing and they should be praised for trying.b

People need to becareful becuase if you all compalin when some things dont go to plan, even when its free and there 1st time and learning and they feel it is affecting the overall persecption of the service they are providing they will just stop trying or out source it where you will have to pay.

Sorry but this was free, would have taken time to even try so if it does go wrong my advice before you start compalining is think about it first as you may not like there next actions.

I say well done to Ian and his team, great job !
                          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                          X