Paul Goddard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Goddard

I reckon Paul Goodard is one of the most underated and under talked about player we ever had. Paul and Clive Allen were one of the best strike partnerships we ever had, I miss those days.

We will be creating 'those days' over the coming seasons hopefully. One's that people look back on in years to come such as you are doing now.

Comment

Yes, good player for us.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

he only played 70 games, thought it was more, 23 goals, before he p****d off to Spam

Comment

Bit before my time though anyway...

Comment

oh clive

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
              I reckon Paul Goodard is one of the most underated and under talked about player we ever had. Paul and Clive Allen were one of the best strike partnerships we ever had, I miss those days.
              Could'nt agree more, thought they were a great pairing.

Comment

They were a great partnership, but selling them paid for the two stands behind the goals.

Comment

Paul Goddard Made Clive Allen what he was...Clive could score goals...but Paul did all the spade work..!!
                  Keep your High balls Low, and your long balls short, and get the front 2 to Play in a Triangle

Comment

Oh, how I miss those days. Why donīt QPR people discuss and cherish him more!!
                    Last edited by Shania; 19-07-2012, 05:25 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

thought he jumpe8 ship a bit early, guess that's why not top of most r's favourite list
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        thought he jumpe8 ship a bit early, guess that's why not top of most r's favourite list
                        Ok, I see!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          Yes but still doesn't take away the fact it was one the best strike pairings in QPR history, even for a short time. If we get Defoe or a.n other paired with Cisse will be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X