X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katz View Post
    i would love we could go back to the classic 80s-2008 badge

http://www.justinbrown.co.uk/qpr/graphics/QPR_large.gif

maybe with just a soft restyle on the lettering.
    Looks like it was designed by someone who just got a calligraphy set for his birthday

Never did like that one much tbf, although it's the one I got used to as our badge.

Seventies shield crest is better, and the new one has this element. It will change again in time, and we'll all argue about that one as well

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      I like many have the last badge as a tattoo on my arm which of course is now outdated but its still my favorate and really what does it actually matter what badge is on the shirt as long it identifies QPR?

As someone has already mentioned somewhere the fact that it is plastered all over a plane and racing cars etc means the new one will not be going away anytime soon so for all those who like a whinge about QPR just for the sake of it I suggest you get use to it
      Never got why people complained about their old badge tattoos when the badge changed. (and in no way suggesting you did Isleworth) . If anything having the old badge should be a thing of honour, a sign that you're not a plastic newbie tbf.

Comment

New badge is tacky. Sort of emblematic of that awful "boutique" mentality from a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post
          New badge is tacky. Sort of emblematic of that awful "boutique" mentality from a few years back.
          We still have that boutique mentality.........
          New flash stadium coming
          F1 cars
          Our own aero plane
          Spending lots of money
          Flashey training ground
          Going global
          It's still happening lol

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            We still have that boutique mentality.........
            New flash stadium coming
            F1 cars
            Our own aero plane
            Spending lots of money
            Flashey training ground
            Going global
            It's still happening lol
            Are you joking? It was a world of difference. It was embarrassing being associated with the Flavio/Bernie regime. Tacky, flash chancers. The whole thing smacked of self-delusion. Starting with that badge.

Comment

Working...
            X