Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully just paper talk.

Comment

no way should this guy leave..play him on the wing...we don't need no baby toilet or watever his name is

Comment

only thi ng against him was he seemed to get injured a lot, im not saying this is any reason to sell but at times he seemed a bit of a sick note. by they way before i get hanged out to dry i really think he is agood prospect and would defo keep him
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Who says he's falling down the pecking order??? Last year he had Taiwo starting LB ahead of him and he's no longer here.

To anyone thinking Fabio for LB, I don't think so... Altho he played LB at Utd he is actually a RB by preference from what I read, the same as Rafael, its just he played LB instead.

I think Fabio is here to play RB with Traore LB and I reckon MH wants Onouha CB.... I think they all played the 2nd half the other day with Fabio RB and I think it was he who put Cisse through for his 2nd goal.

Can't see Traore going anywhere.
          Last edited by Del; 18-07-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Who says he's falling down the pecking order??? Last year he had Taiwo starting LB ahead of him and he's no longer here.

To anyone thinking Fabio for LB, I don't think so... Altho he played LB at Utd he is actually a RB by preference from what I read, the same as Rafael, its just he played LB instead.

I think Fabio is here to play RB with Traore LB and I reckon MH wants Onouha CB.... I think they all played the 2nd half the other day with Fabio RB and I think it was he who put Cisse through for his 2nd goal.

I think you might be right and why we haven't really been linked with any CBs. I hope Young stays as cover for Fabio and we sign a LB to cover Traore.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post

thats the way im seeing it mate, good post!

Comment

This site is pathetic. One of the worse if not worse sites for any football related stories. Unless your looking to increase the amount of posts you've made I wouldn't bother wasting any further time on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  This site is pathetic. One of the worse if not worse sites for any football related stories. Unless your looking to increase the amount of posts you've made I wouldn't bother wasting any further time on this thread.
                  calm down dear!

Comment

Working...
                  X