Emirates Stadium to Gatwick airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates Stadium to Gatwick airport?

Would I have a problem making a 2120 flight out of Gatwick after our 3pm kickoff at The Emirates? No luggage kids or anything else to slow me down
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Originally posted by Qprmeath View Post
    Would I have a problem making a 2120 flight out of Gatwick after our 3pm kickoff at The Emirates? No luggage kids or anything else to slow me down
    U should be ok leave emirates a bit earlier to beat the rush at arsenal station go on the capital connect service from kx to gatwick should be no problem

Comment

if your getting there by snail....yes!!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
        U should be ok leave emirates a bit earlier to beat the rush at arsenal station go on the capital connect service from kx to gatwick should be no problem
        Would rather not leave early. The other option about €30 dearer is Heathrow flight at 2110. Would you rckon thats a safer bet?
        Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Yeah straight through to heathrow on Piccadilly line!

Comment

Would rather not leave early. The other option about €30 dearer is Heathrow flight at 2110. Would you rckon thats a safer bet?
            you will make the extra back in train fare , travelcard will set you back 9 quid ish on a saturday.

Comment

U will have ample time to reach heathrow !

Comment

Get totally rat assed after we stuff them, spend the night in a hotel then catch a flight the next day.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Ha ha sounds good !

Comment

Gatwick express to victoria 30 minutes trains leave every 15 minutes,

victoria to highbury and islington (victoria line ) about 15minutes,

should have plenty of time.............

Comment

Working...
                    X