anyone seen this from arsenal ...outrageous crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone seen this from arsenal ...outrageous crap

http://blog.emiratesstadium.info/archives/23040?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Couldnt be arsed to read half of that as it looks like a load of shite , if the editor of the article wants to sign up to here and explain some of the woeful decisions that went against us then feel free

Comment

complete nonsense. Some people have nothing better to do.

Comment

Surely fundamentally flawed.

I could go to town on that.........

But to start with he has taken qualitative/subjective data and turned it in to quantitative/objective with no mention of an effective research methodolgy.

Sure you can make a database of feedback - but what were the philisophical assumptions? What of the axiology, epistamology and/or ontology? Does the fact that it's an Arsenal site mean skewed results?

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          Surely fundamentally flawed.

I could go to town on that.........

But to start with he has taken qualitative/subjective data and turned it in to quantitative/objective with no mention of an effective research methodolgy.

Sure you can make a database of feedback - but what were the philisophical assumptions? What of the axiology, epistamology and/or ontology? Does the fact that it's an Arsenal site mean skewed results?
          my thoughts exactly maverick

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            my thoughts exactly maverick
            Glad to hear van.

Now all we need is for ted to write a poem on the matter and we'll have them #####s bang to rights!

Comment

They just love our Joey Barton.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                Glad to hear van.

Now all we need is for ted to write a poem on the matter and we'll have them #####s bang to rights!

Comment

There's a saying, a little intelligence is a dangerous thing. And this guy has such little intelligence he must be the most dangerous man alive.

Comment

They know nothing, and they covered only 8 of our games.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Very interesting link. Like Mav implies, an awful lot depends on the quality of the 'observers'. One big problem is that the vast majority of their research is based on video analysis and therefore is 'ball orientated' - ie they wont have see off the ball stuff not covered by the feed. This was particularly evident in the otherwise excellent summary of City away where the continuous off the ball Tevez / Barton saga was entirely missed, although they correctly said Tevez should have walked as well.

Comment

What a lot of tripe...

Hmmm... I almost began to take all that on board and then zzzzzzzz!

Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Actually the only thing I can agree with is we shouldnt be sponsered by lotto....
                          Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                            Actually the only thing I can agree with is we shouldnt be sponsered by lotto....
                            It's nothing to do with Lotto. It's Tune, one of TF's companies that also sponsor the refs.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It's all abit MIND BLOWING!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X