Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you went to a lot of away games last year...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you went to a lot of away games last year...........

If you went to a lot of away games last year and intended doing the same this season then make sure you keep a look out for the away tickets as all loyalty points have yet again been reset to zero

I'm working up in the North this season, what's best option for me getting away tickets then? I'd like to get to as many as I can Man City, Liverpool, United, Villa, Stoke, Wigan etc Applied for membership and keep e-mailing ticket office for info but yet to receive replies..

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      I'm working up in the North this season, what's best option for me getting away tickets then? I'd like to get to as many as I can Man City, Liverpool, United, Villa, Stoke, Wigan etc Applied for membership and keep e-mailing ticket office for info but yet to receive replies..
      Pull out all the stops to get a couple of the first away games and you will then have a small advantage in the loyalty points list

Once you have secured about 25-30 points you should be ok for most games this season as long as you do the odd game now and then

Comment

I'm not surprised you lads want to catch a few away games. It gets you out of that poor excuse you have a football ground.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Pull out all the stops to get a couple of the first away games and you will then have a small advantage in the loyalty points list

Once you have secured about 25-30 points you should be ok for most games this season as long as you do the odd game now and then
          Nice one.

Comment

Originally posted by masher View Post
            I'm not surprised you lads want to catch a few away games. It gets you out of that poor excuse you have a football ground.
            please_do_not_feed_the_troll.jpg

Comment

Bless him, he's having a whale of a time.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

And ur team is masher ?

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                  And ur team is masher ?
                  The mighty blues. The Champions of Europe. And FA Cup winners

Comment

The mighty blues. The Champions of Europe. And FA Cup winners
                    He's got the duvet covers, Vialli posters on his walls and all sorts. Even has a background on his phone of a photo of the ground he took on his last visit when they played in the carling Cup 4th round in 2005
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Does Masher knock one out over his mums face while she is wearing a Chelsea nightie?

Comment

Masher went to bed, went to bed with Ashley. Masher and his mobile phone, went to bed with Ashley.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          If you went to a lot of away games last year and intended doing the same this season then make sure you keep a look out for the away tickets as all loyalty points have yet again been reset to zero
                          Shame really. Unfair for fans who have tarvelled to places like Newcastle and Sunderland.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I have question about WBA. Did QPR fill their end last season? I am planning to go there this season and hope I can get a ticket as I am planning to be member this season as well.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              I have question about WBA. Did QPR fill their end last season? I am planning to go there this season and hope I can get a ticket as I am planning to be member this season as well.
                              Not likely

Comment

Working...
                              X