Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The amount of white english players in the premier league

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Norths
    CCG
    • Jan 2011
    • 13067

    #46
    Connels not happy...

    Comment

    • maverick69
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2011
      • 2029

      #47
      Originally posted by Rieger
      I chuckled at this. Anyway, african genetics show them to generally have better and more type 2 muscles. Those used for power sports like sprinting and jumping. But whites predominately dominate heavy lifting (I don't know why) and swimming because our fat deposits are different. Honkeys store their fat over the top of muscles generally whereas (if you go to a gym you will see) a lot of black guys are generally ripped but might have high body fat...its just stored differently. And thus less boyent in water. Think there was a program about the slave trade also being involved in creating stronger faster black athletes with micheal johnson on the other day.

      Four-time gold medalist Michael Johnson believes the question of why black athletes dominate Olympic sprint competitions shouldn't be taboo. In the lead-up to the London Games, he's trying to broach the controversial topic. Johnson, who recently had his lineage traced … Continue reading →


      I haven't read the article or watched the show. But, there is the article for you.
      I take offence to that.

      I always use deodorant when in the gym.

      Hasn't got rid of my beer belly though............

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #48
        Originally posted by MattyRangers
        As much as this did make me chuckle Facto, I cant help but think you're gunna get put on the

        naughty step for it

        why matty???..its a physical fact...their 'knee' tendons/tissue genetically built for speed n short burst of power!......its in the medical jurnos!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • MattyRangers
          Slimmer of The Year
          • Jun 2011
          • 24914

          #49
          Originally posted by Factamondo
          why matty???..its a physical fact...their 'knee' tendons/tissue genetically built for speed n short burst of power!......its in the medical jurnos!
          Touche , I retract my prediction of being placed on the dreaded step following your clearing up of a potentially-controversial statement
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

          Comment

          • Norths
            CCG
            • Jan 2011
            • 13067

            #50
            Originally posted by MattyRangers
            Touche , I retract my prediction of being placed on the dreaded step following your clearing up of a potentially-controversial statement
            Dont think that was Facto

            Comment

            • stanistheman
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 11151

              #51
              I really don't get the point of this list. Was it compiled by the BNP?

              Comment

              • vblockranger
                • Mar 2009
                • 15218

                #52
                Originally posted by stanistheman
                I really don't get the point of this list. Was it compiled by the BNP?
                some kind of "White Pride" site no doubt..

                Comment

                • DeepcutHoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 6965

                  #53
                  Originally posted by vblockranger
                  some kind of "White Pride" site no doubt..
                  Isn't that a kind of bread?

                  Comment

                  • Connell10
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 3468

                    #54
                    Originally posted by paulmason
                    Why are you getting your knickers in such a twist ?
                    and thats from the bloke always picking his panties out of his ####!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                    Comment

                    • Connell10
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 3468

                      #55
                      Originally posted by NortholtRanger097
                      Connels not happy...
                      its connell actually mate and im well happy! lol
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                      Comment

                      • Stanley
                        Guest
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23693

                        #56
                        Originally posted by whosthere
                        anyone know the amount of yellow asian players in the premier league?
                        Originally posted by Kirill
                        Mate, are you being racist towards yourself?
                        Originally posted by whosthere
                        mm, I don't know..am I ?? haha
                        Well youre Korean, so you should know, right?

                        Comment

                        • silvercue
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 4704

                          #57
                          I have also noticed that there are not many fat people of disabled people in the premier league - which is, quite frankly, disgusting discrimitation.

                          Fat cripples should have the same rights as the black gays - they are allowed to play football. Matty, can I get a view from a giant cheesburger like yourself?
                          twitter @silvercue

                          soundcloud

                          Comment

                          • Will M
                            Silver Seat
                            • May 2012
                            • 2737

                            #58
                            Originally posted by silvercue
                            I have also noticed that there are not many fat people of disabled people in the premier league - which is, quite frankly, disgusting discrimitation.

                            Fat cripples should have the same rights as the black gays - they are allowed to play football. Matty, can I get a view from a giant cheesburger like yourself?
                            What about Grant Holt and Frank Lampard?

                            Comment

                            • Factamondo
                              You know when you've been factamondoed!
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37198

                              #59
                              and what about blind people not playing.......surely a 'ringing' ball and away we go....andrea boccelli up front and stevie wonder in goal!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

                              Comment

                              • MattyRangers
                                Slimmer of The Year
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 24914

                                #60
                                Originally posted by silvercue
                                I have also noticed that there are not many fat people of disabled people in the premier league - which is, quite frankly, disgusting discrimitation.

                                Fat cripples should have the same rights as the black gays - they are allowed to play football. Matty, can I get a view from a giant cheesburger like yourself?
                                Think its bang out of order personally mate, thinking of starting some sort of Union or something like every other group does.

                                Lot of respect for Neville Southall, Kevin Pressman, Brett Angell & Grant Holt for cracking the size zero dominated industry.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                                Comment

                                Working...