defoe or berbatov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defoe or berbatov

for me cant be raw pace and defoe would win hands down in that respect, but berbatov's goal scoring record in the prem is second to none. tricky 1

I'd rather have Berbatov over Defoe, as he will link well with Cisse.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      how on earth do you know that?

Comment

Choosing Defoe is like playing Matthew Upson against Germany in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          He`s prob right.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Based on the type of footballers they are. Do you think Defoe will link well with Cisse?

Comment

Berbatov all day long. We have a pacy finisher do don't need defoe. Defoe is also incredibly greedy and will take the unlikely shot rather than a simple pass for guaranteed goal from a team mate.

You have to assume with Berba's technical brilliance he would be a great link man for Cisse. Let's not forget he also got the prem golden boot the season before last, and even then was on the bench loads.... He's pure class, whereas imo there's still uncertainty over Defoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Berbatov all day long. We have a pacy finisher do don't need defoe. Defoe is also incredibly greedy and will take the unlikely shot rather than a simple pass for guaranteed goal from a team mate.

You have to assume with Berba's technical brilliance he would be a great link man for Cisse. Let's not forget he also got the prem golden boot the season before last, and even then was on the bench loads.... He's pure class, whereas imo there's still uncertainty over Defoe.
                spot on Del
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                  You and me both.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Haha Berbatov is top class, if we got him i would be over the moon . Just coz he doesnt harry around like a loony all the time people say hes lazy. He has a laid back classy way of playing.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      Haha Berbatov is top class, if we got him i would be over the moon . Just coz he doesnt harry around like a loony all the time people say hes lazy. He has a laid back classy way of playing.
                      Exactly.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Berba for me too,£5 mil...bargain!!!
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Berbatov!...this for me is a very silly question!..rib eye steak? Or tescos value ham?..

Comment

Very different sort of striker. Both are talented and should get more play time in my opinion. Berbatov is probably technically superior but less workrate, pace, etc. Can hold up the ball well and has good poacher instincts. Defoe also has those instincts but is a better striker of the ball from outside the box. Less of an aerial threat but does what he does well, which is score goals.

I think for our current midfield Berbatov would slot in better. Him and Park have played together for a while now and have also spent lots of time together on the bench lol.

Comment

berbatov would slot into our team nicely, and LRs small size would suit him. technique-wise he is as good as anyone in the prem, van persie included. different gravy to defoe.

wrap it up please.

Comment

Working...
                              X