Berbatov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masher View Post
    Do you think Berbatov has been successful at Man United considering they spent over £30 million on him?
    How many of the current QPR team do you think would start in Manchester United's first 11? Berbatov was a relative success at Old Trafford, tbf.

Comment

Cant see it

Comment

Caughtoffside.com. so its most likely not true

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Id say so, yes. 48 goals in 108 PL games for them, near enough 1 in 2 when he hasnt always started or had prolonged runs in the side. Given the fact a lot of Utd's goals come through Rooney also. I think he has done very well for Utd tbf. Last year he had the 2nd best goals per minutes played in the PL, behind Papis Cisse,

He also scored 28 goals in his last 44 games for Utd.

Comment

Talksport are now saying we're favourites to sign him.

Comment

Prefer Berba to Defoe

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Prefer Berba to Defoe

I would also as think he as a player would compliment our options / squad more than Defoe.... and he's a better player.

Comment

I'd prefer Berba to Defoe too, but also would prefer an under 25 player more
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                    I'd prefer Berba to Defoe too, but also would prefer an under 25 player more
                    Id take Berba over somebody like Jordan Rhodes all day long.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Read somewhere yeaterday that Berbatov had turned us down.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        Read somewhere yeaterday that Berbatov had turned us down.
                        I read that too but The Times are reporting we're in the process of making a 5m bid for him. Who knows? I'll be taking with a pinch of salt as we're being linked with anyone and everyone.

Comment

Would be nice to have a young striker with potential coming in but we're not a strong enough team for that just yet. We need players with proven track records.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

"QPR want to sign Dimitar Berbatov from Manchester United, The Times report. It is suggested that Rangers are preparing a £5m bid for the Bulgarian, who has been widely tipped to leave Old Trafford this summer."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/featu...tcast-berbatov

Comment

Working...
                            X