Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR bid for Tommy Smith?

Taken from dot.orgHornet in peace

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:22 pm Post subject: QPR just put in a bid for Tommy Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hoops,

Watford fan here. You can believe me or not, your choice, but its concrete. QPR have last night put in a definate bid for our Tommy Smith. Tommy is about to join Reading as that judas ****bad rodgers has tabled a bid of approximately £1.2million, but QPRs surprise move last night will possibly start a bidding war. Apparently Reading are offering Smith £15K a week wages, so you lot must be matching or beating that. Smith doesn't want to move his family from north of Watford so has little choice but to join a local club now Watford can't afford him/want to cash in.

Tommy is an outstanding player, but is definately on the downward trend. We are selling him bang at the right time. If he joins you he will be an excellent assett for the next couple of years.

Anyway, good luck for the season. Strange that we play you both times on Tuesday nights but rather a Tuesday trip to the Bush than to Plymouth!

Pretty sure he'll go to Reading.

Also pretty sure we can do a bit better than him.
    Decent enough player though.

Comment

Well he knows which one is the REAL hoops and which one is the FAKE hoops.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

LMAO - Our lot bidding more than £1m for a player AND £15k a week - yeah, right; more chance of them offering me a grand a week to turn out...

Comment

I would absolutely love Smith to come to Rangers, would be a quality signing
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

WE WONT match Reading,simple as that as our owners point blank refuse to spend money on players(over 1 million that is)

Comment

Would be a good signing IMO. Proven goalscorer in this league, but I also question whether we would match Reaing's offer.
              rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

he had a good season last term but since 2006 at watford scored only 25 goals in 121 games:(
                Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Originally posted by qpruleok View Post
                  he had a good season last term but since 2006 at watford scored only 25 goals in 121 games:(
                  In fairness to him, he was largely used out of position on the wing. They had better strikers at the time. Last season was his first used as a striker since he 1st came through as a pro when his record was decent back then too if I remember rightly?
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

his record is 82 goals in 399 games:(:(
                    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Watford fans love him

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                        Watford fans love him
                        They also loved HH.

Swapsies?

Comment

Think everyone's a bit harsh on HH he's not that bad....

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                            Think everyone's a bit harsh on HH he's not that bad....
                            I agree, he's been singled out too much.
                            But he's not that good either.

Comment

Intersting how QBP has been posting all day but has chosen to leave this thread alone?
                              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 12-08-2009, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X