Video: QPR arrive in Sabah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: QPR arrive in Sabah

Cheers spank great video nice to see they have taken the good old british weather with them.

Comment

It's a bit different to last summers meet and greet of 2 Massey Ferguson's, a sheep and a goat on Nelly's Farm
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It must be quicker getting through Heathrow than that airport and how comes that geezer was allowed to take a blade in the airport?
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          It must be quicker getting through Heathrow than that airport and how comes that geezer was allowed to take a blade in the airport?
          I thought he was gonna go 4 hitchcocks left ball with it.

Comment

they could of let SWP stand at the front, the poor boy was jumping up and down at the back to see what was going on

Comment

Originally posted by Controversy View Post
              they could of let SWP stand at the front, the poor boy was jumping up and down at the back to see what was going on
              lol
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by controversy View Post
                they could of let swp stand at the front, the poor boy was jumping up and down at the back to see what was going on
                LOL!

Attached Files

Comment

Nothing better than watching a guy prance about in his pants after a long haul flight.

Comment

It's like a one man Haka,....we should have retaliated with Adel and Djib doing some olde english morris dancing!!! they wouldn't of known how to take that!!!

Comment

Is the one man Haka in the team they are playing against? Hope not.

Comment

i want to go there does everyone get a medal just for walking past two brunets dressed in red ;o)
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Maybe Tonys getting them accustomed to receiving medals if so clever one.
                          Hope it's not the only one they get to put on their mantelpiece this season though.

Someone should have decked the geezer with the blade though, freaked me out and I'm back here.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                          X