Ale Faurlin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glevum_Hoop View Post
    Ale and Diakite - mmmm mouthwatering proposition!!!!!!!

Indeed it is... but also just bear in mind we've not yet had the chance to see him slot some precise balls through for Cisse to run in on goal and score... can imagine plenty this season.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      My friends son plays pro footy in Holland . He done his ACL and he reckons that 10 months is the BEST time it would take to get back to first team action, 12 months at the worst. Assuming Ales rehabs going well i would envisage October. Cant wait!
      It can be done quicker. The best is probably more like 7 months and with Faurlin I would guess an early September return at this point.

Comment

It's great to see Ali Back training from what i can gather he's only doing running and building up the knee hasn't kiccked a ball yet club not wanting to rush. so not sure he'll make the start of the season should see him in September though all being well

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          It's great to see Ali Back training from what i can gather he's only doing running and building up the knee hasn't kiccked a ball yet club not wanting to rush. so not sure he'll make the start of the season should see him in September though all being well

This was taken out in Malaysia

Comment

Well that is good sign I was told they didn't want to rush him back? Maybe not doing any power stuff just getting used to having the ball back at his feet

Comment

in the prematch training video..i didnt rewind...but i thought he was moving gingerly

Comment

Faurlin, Diakite and Park, it's starting to look really interestng

Comment

Working...
                X