Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Park be a squad player or in the starting 11 every week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Park be a squad player or in the starting 11 every week?

Wondering where he'll play
    Before this signing I assumed we had a first choice midfield of Taarabt, Faurlin, Diakite and Mackie sorted. Wonder who's gonna drop out to make way for Park? Or will Park be used as cover for injury / a more defensive option as he was at United?
    We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
    @Deadend_Friend

He will start when fit imho.

Comment

Over who though? Mackie? Strange if that'll be the case as Mackie just got given a new contract to Sparky clearly rates him :s I think its a strange signing tbh, seems like its just to sell the club to the Asian market
      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Hmm, a player from plymouth or a champions league winner? nope, its just too close, can't call it...

Comment

First team imo otherwise he wouldnt have come, dont think Faurlin will be ready for the start of the season so we will start with Park and Samba
          One for all.... and all for one

Comment

well if its a choice between Mackie or Park its gonna be Park everytime isnt it?

Comment

A midfield 5 of:

Faurlin Diakite
              Park Tarbs Traore

Isnt out of the question. Or mackie in instead of Traore of Tarbs and pushing Park into the centre.

All depends on what game we are playing tbh, different tactics for different games.

When fit, I should imagine Park will start near on every game tbh; and rightly so (form permitting!)
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I imagine he will be one of the first names on the teamsheet.......you're also making the assumption that we will have a 4 man midfield.......

Comment

Play him wherever you want,in the middle on the right. Lets be honest we don't know if Faurlin will be ready or if he is how long it will take him to get up to speed.

Comment

You all seem to be expecting him to be the player he has been in the past. A lot of United supports I know say he was poor last season and thats why Fergie was keen to offload him. We all thought SWP would be amazing and push Mackie out of the first 11 and look how thats gone?
                    @Deadend_Friend

Comment

He may have been poor for Man Utd but we are not Man Utd,he won't be thrown in for the big games he will play every week helping us get results on a regular basis. We won't be asking him to man mark David Silva we will be asking him to stretch Norwich,Wigan,Fulham and Reading thats where our points will be won.

Comment

This post is laughable!

The guy started in Man Utd's most important game of the seaon against City just short of 2 months ago and you're questioning whether he might be past it or bought as a squad player?!! Behave!

He has 4 Premier League & 1 Champions League winners medals, he is considered the best talent that South Korea has ever had (and they are a good side so don't belittle this fact) and he is a guy that Fergie has turned to in virtually every important domestic or european game in the last 5 years.

He will walk into our side any day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Hmm, a player from plymouth or a champions league winner? nope, its just too close, can't call it...
                          I'm sorry to be 'that fan' but I still wouldn't write* Jamie Mackie off. He's got a role to play with us next season even IF it is when someone is injuried
                          Last edited by qpr; 09-07-2012, 04:43 PM.
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Not sure what Utd fans you spoke to mate but the few I know that actually follow the sides said hes a top player and that we've made ourselves a great signing. Ever reliable.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

depends if he can get in the team, and performs to the required level surely

Comment

Working...
                              X