Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Dos santos poised to sign on loan until xmas
Collapse
X
-
-
Well if the club do sign him (if only on loan) shows serious intent in my eye's, he wont be cheap either (wages).They seek him here.................Comment
-
personally i only ever saw highlights of him at ipswich how about u? ive seen him play in the prem tho and imo he was poor, always gettin pushed off the ball. im happy if he comes all the same but he still isnt what we are looking forComment
-
I won't lie...I didn't see much in the way of full games but saw plenty of highlights. He seems to have built up some strength and is happy to go up against big defenders.
Also, not many defenders will get near him as he's very skillful.
I may be wrong and he may not work out, but for me he's the best player we've been linked with for a long time on a realistic level.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
agree
Also we need someone permantleyNow, Then, Forever[CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONSComment
-
yeh i know where ur coming from and if defenders do stand off him that would suit him... lets hope we get him in so we can see lolI won't lie...I didn't see much in the way of full games but saw plenty of highlights. He seems to have built up some strength and is happy to go up against big defenders.
Also, not many defenders will get near him as he's very skillful.
I may be wrong and he may not work out, but for me he's the best player we've been linked with for a long time on a realistic level.Comment
-
-
-
If true then it would be a fantastic sigining. Big If though. Thanks for the info.Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...Comment
-
:very_sad: NO more ****ing midfielders trying to be strikers.Comment
Comment