Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dos santos poised to sign on loan until xmas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BennyBoyRs
    I like 'Lone' time
    • Mar 2009
    • 13695

    #46
    Originally posted by NW9_RANGER
    very true but the boy is extremely lightweight and i really cant see him havin much joy with the way that we play. everything is played to feet with us, thats why he'll stuggle imo he needs to be running onto balls in behind defenders
    You say that, but he seemed to look strong enough for Ipswich. I don't think he was muscled off the ball too often as he used his low center of gravity fairly well. Also, I think that a player like Pellicori could work well with him if as he's more of a target man?
    Your mum would love me...

    Comment

    • ollyhoops
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 6013

      #47
      8 games for ipswich, 4 goals, not bad, if he has good service then I think he could hit the note.....

      Comment

      • Scarlet pimple
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 5006

        #48
        Well if the club do sign him (if only on loan) shows serious intent in my eye's, he wont be cheap either (wages).
        They seek him here.................

        Comment

        • NW9_RANGER
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2009
          • 2537

          #49
          Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
          You say that, but he seemed to look strong enough for Ipswich. I don't think he was muscled off the ball too often as he used his low center of gravity fairly well. Also, I think that a player like Pellicori could work well with him if as he's more of a target man?
          personally i only ever saw highlights of him at ipswich how about u? ive seen him play in the prem tho and imo he was poor, always gettin pushed off the ball. im happy if he comes all the same but he still isnt what we are looking for

          Comment

          • Robbo
            Silver Seat
            • May 2009
            • 1377

            #50
            Nice rumour.
            I'll fall short of using the word "news" , because it isn't.



            But IF true, would be a good signing. Not an out and out striker though.



            .
            Last edited by Robbo; 11-08-2009, 02:01 PM.

            Comment

            • BennyBoyRs
              I like 'Lone' time
              • Mar 2009
              • 13695

              #51
              Originally posted by NW9_RANGER
              personally i only ever saw highlights of him at ipswich how about u? ive seen him play in the prem tho and imo he was poor, always gettin pushed off the ball. im happy if he comes all the same but he still isnt what we are looking for
              I won't lie...I didn't see much in the way of full games but saw plenty of highlights. He seems to have built up some strength and is happy to go up against big defenders.

              Also, not many defenders will get near him as he's very skillful.

              I may be wrong and he may not work out, but for me he's the best player we've been linked with for a long time on a realistic level.
              Your mum would love me...

              Comment

              • qprjames
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4353

                #52
                Originally posted by NW9_RANGER
                personally i only ever saw highlights of him at ipswich how about u? ive seen him play in the prem tho and imo he was poor, always gettin pushed off the ball. im happy if he comes all the same but he still isnt what we are looking for
                agree

                Also we need someone permantley
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

                Comment

                • NW9_RANGER
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 2537

                  #53
                  Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                  I won't lie...I didn't see much in the way of full games but saw plenty of highlights. He seems to have built up some strength and is happy to go up against big defenders.

                  Also, not many defenders will get near him as he's very skillful.

                  I may be wrong and he may not work out, but for me he's the best player we've been linked with for a long time on a realistic level.
                  yeh i know where ur coming from and if defenders do stand off him that would suit him... lets hope we get him in so we can see lol

                  Comment

                  • Billsey
                    Apprentice
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 6

                    #54
                    Wembley Ranger's sauces are about as good as Gavin Mahon.

                    Comment

                    • rblockells
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 2453

                      #55
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovani_Dos_Santos

                      Midfielder according to wiki

                      Comment

                      • vblockranger
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 15218

                        #56
                        whats wrong with Mahon ?

                        Comment

                        • Youvebeenrangered
                          CCG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 7293

                          #57
                          If true then it would be a fantastic sigining. Big If though. Thanks for the info.
                          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

                          Comment

                          • Robbo
                            Silver Seat
                            • May 2009
                            • 1377

                            #58
                            I read that Roy Keane wants him back at Ipswich, and Besiktas want him too.

                            All rumours, I suppose.

                            Comment

                            • SM1882

                              #59
                              This will NOT happen.

                              He's putting two and two together and getting five.

                              Comment

                              • BuzsakyIsGod

                                #60
                                Originally posted by rblockells
                                :very_sad: NO more ****ing midfielders trying to be strikers.

                                Comment

                                Working...