Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player with the most unkempt pubic region.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player with the most unkempt pubic region.

Any ideas?

Mr Shaun Derry would be my guess.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would have to go for Gino. I'm sure he tripped over his pubes away at Bristol City one year!

Comment

I suppose this is what happens when we allow Ted's threads to go without comment.

(Ted's threads is not a description of his pubic area either, by the way).

Comment

Bob Hazel (don't ask)

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            Bob Hazel (don't ask)
            That'd look like a frigging microphone

Comment

Baby's arm

Comment

You haven't stated that it must be a QPR player.....so I'm going for Tevez.........I reckon he looks like a greek fisherman down there......

Comment

There's seems to be an Argentinian theme running through this.....although I reckon Ale's quite tidy like his passing

Comment

Jesus wept. We need some transfer news and quick. We've got a load of blokes discussing the hair on players b0ll0x !!

Sick people
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Jesus wept. We need some transfer news and quick. We've got a load of blokes discussing the hair on players b0ll0x !!

Sick people
                      Never heard of him? Spanish? Bound to have huge pube biff if he is.

Comment

fan wise it would be Matty,reason is with that gut he aint seen them in decades.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          fan wise it would be Matty,reason is with that gut he aint seen them in decades.
                          Actually.....with a decent cut throat razor and some clever use of a shaving mirror there is no reason why Matty shouldn't be as smooth as an eel down yonder......

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Thats where youre wrong my friend: a full height mirror, gaffer tape and some clippers is all I need for a tidy little pubic garden

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              Actually.....with a decent cut throat razor and some clever use of a shaving mirror there is no reason why Matty shouldn't be as smooth as an eel down yonder......

only if he had arms like stretch armstrong
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X