Wet Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet Spam

Has anyone else found wet spam fans to be very bitter and deluded already? many i know call Rob Green's move to us to be a backwards/sideways step, since when were they on our level? we're not established in the prem, our squad is miles better, we have the money to buy there club about 5 times over too.

O i've also made a £100 bet that we will finish above them in the league this year with one our their supporters- like taking candy off a baby!

but they won the world cup!

yawn
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

And everything good in the 60's football was because of them and that Academy of football they have!

Comment

Originally posted by RblockTourist View Post
        Has anyone else found wet spam fans to be very bitter and deluded already? many i know call Rob Green's move to us to be a backwards/sideways step, since when were they on our level? we're not established in the prem, our squad is miles better, we have the money to buy there club about 5 times over too.

O i've also made a £100 bet that we will finish above them in the league this year with one our their supporters- like taking candy off a baby!
        not on your level ??? please explain..you may have a better team at present but how do you come to this "not on your level " we are a bigger club in terms of support.stadia, tradition and in terms of honours achieved.We have been out of the premiership 3 seasons in the last 20 where as you have out of it since 96 apart from last season.Most WEST HAM fans including myself are realists if nothing else.,we know our station and our level so to speak.however ALL clubs have deluded fans including QPR

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            not on your level ??? please explain..you may have a better team at present but how do you come to this "not on your level " we are a bigger club in terms of support.stadia, tradition and in terms of honours achieved.We have been out of the premiership 3 seasons in the last 20 where as you have out of it since 96 apart from last season.Most WEST HAM fans including myself are realists if nothing else.,we know our station and our level so to speak.however ALL clubs have deluded fans including QPR
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

your not going to enter the debate then ?

Comment

We beat you 6-1 in the FA cup jan 78!!!!! .........debate over

Comment

your not going to enter the debate then ?
                  :XD:
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    We beat you 6-1 in the FA cup jan 78!!!!! .........debate over
                    We won our last game against you

Comment

We won our last game against you
                      .............!!!

Comment

Think there's a lot of envy that T.F. Invested in our club and didn't take over from the couple of shisters they have in charge?I feel they will get a quick return to the championship.

Comment

there is some big dosh going into a few sides in the champs now,be a shite to get out of there next season/after if u go down.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Think there's a lot of envy that T.F. Invested in our club and didn't take over from the couple of shisters they have in charge?I feel they will get a quick return to the championship.
                            trust me there is no envy regarging TF..The geezer had a chance to buy west ham before gold and sullivan and never did.He was constantly twittering how much he loves the club and was going to buy us,he was full of sh*t..the thing that made us laugh was him saying he was a big west ham fan but no one had seen him over there ! your welcome to the minstrel.

Comment

has anyone seen sullivan over the park ,i mean tom cruise is taller

Comment

Working...
                              X