Which players have been released ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which players have been released ?

Sorry if this has already been posted and discussed.
    Am i right in saying Hall,Vine, Gabbidon have all gone ?
    And is Macheda still with us ? Surely he's gone back to Man Utd by now.

Originally posted by QPR-BOB View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted and discussed.
    Am i right in saying Hall,Vine, Gabbidon have all gone ?
    And is Macheda still with us ? Surely he's gone back to Man Utd by now.
    Have you been living under a rock??
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

qpr bob

qpr bob players released

shittu
      gabbidon
      vine
      cook
      connolly
      ayegemang
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i always look at a ginger ninjas posts to check who,s coming ang going its a part of his avatar!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
          qpr-bob, players released

shittu
          gabbidon
          vine
          cook
          ayegemang

connolly
          Plus:

Hall
          Ramage
          Borrowdale
          Perone

Ted, AFAIK Connolly is still a QPR player - he was only on loan at Reading last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Plus:

Hall
            Ramage
            Borrowdale
            Perone

Ted, AFAIK Connolly is still a QPR player - he was only on loan at Reading last season.
            Rumour is that Akos Buszacky will be on his way too, has been offered a 1 year extension but was looking for a longer contract. Not sure how true this is but I suppose time will tell.

I would assume that we are also looking to offload Rob Hulse (free transfer?), Jay Bothroyd (rumours of Palace and Cardiff both being interested) and Connolly is bound to move on. I'm interested to see what happens with Tommy Smith and Heidar Helguson, both played their part last season and have 1 year left on their contracts. If fit I'd hang onto both as squad players, I do have a suspicion that Heidar may be finished though, it's been a long while since we've had any sort of fitness update on him.

Comment

Macheda got injury in march and went back to united never to return!
              http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...805728,00.html

Comment

Connolly hasn't been released yet or though he is bound to move on, was told that if the takeover at Watford goes ahead Buszaky and Smith could end up there..

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Connolly hasn't been released yet or though he is bound to move on, was told that if the takeover at Watford goes ahead Buszaky and Smith could end up there..
                  I could see that, both are probably better off dropping a league in search of first team football rather than making up numbers in our squad. Realistically neither will get much game time next season!

Comment

Originally posted by padstow View Post
                    Macheda got injury in march and went back to united never to return!
                    http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail...805728,00.html
                    Cant say that was a bad thing to happen

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                      Have you been living under a rock??
                      It surely seems so.

Comment

im

when i visited the stadium i talked to various people there,the rumours are that helgerson is finished
                        botheroyde going back to cardiff for a years loan,although he can be re called

buzsacky wants more than a years extension

zamora could be used as a central defender next season if we are short in that department

the player we are most likely to get is that real madrid nineteen year old striker

but these are only rumours and you cant always get the truth out of these but many rumours have materialised

one player i cant help feeling sorry for is tommy smith he always seems to play well,but never gets any praise ,if i was him I would demand a move hes throwing his career away
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I was with you until.........................."Zamora could be used as a central defender next season if we are short in that department"!!!!

Have you been on the Speckled Hen for breakfast again Ted?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            I was with you until.........................."Zamora could be used as a central defender next season if we are short in that department"!!!!

Have you been on the Speckled Hen for breakfast again Ted?!!!
                            That's his favourite breakfast tipple Tarbie :drunk:

Check out this beauty from 8.15 yesterday morning: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...er-than-Zamora

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              That's his favourite breakfast tipple Tarbie :drunk:

Check out this beauty from 8.15 yesterday morning: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...er-than-Zamora

I suppose that the ability to play centre half is yet another reason why he is a better player.

Comment

Working...
                              X