Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Room for a Grockle??(fao south west based Rs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Room for a Grockle??(fao south west based Rs)

This is really a message for any south west based Rs, I am down in the great devonian area from Friday for a little family holiday, am going to Plymouth Saturday but wondered if anyone was driving up to Bristol on the Tuesday and had a spare space in the car?? cheeky I know but I have checked out trains and they dont work, obviously there would be renumeration towards fuel, my charm and wit to keep you company and of course my eternal gratitude, please let us know if anyone can help CMON YOU Rs
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Any chance this could be stickied till Fri mods, many thanks
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
      This is really a message for any south west based Rs, I am down in the great devonian area from Friday for a little family holiday, am going to Plymouth Saturday but wondered if anyone was driving up to Bristol on the Tuesday and had a spare space in the car?? cheeky I know but I have checked out trains and they dont work, obviously there would be renumeration towards fuel, my charm and wit to keep you company and of course my eternal gratitude, please let us know if anyone can help CMON YOU Rs
      I'll be driving from Exeter to Bristol if you can get to Exeter.....no need for Diesel money....I'm going anyway! One word of warning, I'm travelling with a Bristol City fan.

Comment

i,m going from north devon(barnstaple) but wont know till nearer time which mode of transport ill be using but could have a space if taking car, which is most likely

Comment

I don't want more than 5 stickies, so you are okay at the moment
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
          X