No announcement yet.

Alan McDonald - in tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shocking news, a sad loss to the qpr family....a real qpr legend, a giant for us and norn. RIP, big mac, macca!

Comment

We need a CB just like Macca.. I agree with Facto, should have a section named after him.

Comment

Truly terrible news and a huge shock.

The term 'legend' is too easily used these days, but Macca was without a doubt a proper Rangers legend.

RIP Big Man - you will never be forgotten.

Comment

I just heard and came on to websites to check as in disbelief

Not ashamed to say I've she'd a tear

RIP big fella
          I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

RIP Alan, you were one of my favourite players, proper legend, proper captain, proper gentleman.

Comment

The word "legend" is bandied about far too often these days, however Macca truly deserves such distinction. A true QPR legend, then, now, always.
              RIP big man, t'was a pleasure watching you and knowing you - will always remember giving you my last Benson & Hedges oily at a player of the year do, when we had a crafty smoke outside.

A sad, sad day indeed. Truly gutted.

Comment

Really cant believe this news, 48, tragic loss at such a early age, thoughts go to his family, top man Big Mac, God bless..

Comment

I'm gutted, what a player! So young. I remember Watford away around 1988 when we won 1-0 and Alan scored a belter, left foot volley or half volley.

RIP Macca

Comment

Very Very sad QPR legend RIP big man.

Comment

QPR through and through - very sad at such a young age.

RIP

Comment

Comment

saw him play his first game for us and his last! its like we sort of grew up together as we are the same age but i never personally knew the bloke! all i can say is alan macdonald was everything a true pro footballer should be and will always be a rangers legend!!!! R.I.P BIG MAC.
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Devastated only just seen the news. R.I.P Big Mac

Comment

What an absolute shock. Was the best defender and leader we had in my lifetime supporting Rangers. Took no prisoners. Led by example and would run through brick walls for the club.

Ironic he has passed away with Mark Hughes as our manager. They had some great battles.

RIP Macca. Never forgotten in W12.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Poor show by the official site - still nothing on there
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X