the tarquins spilling thier lattes everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
    They're not bothered in the slightest and are happy to have shown them the door. It's like if Reading took Campbell and Wright-Phillips off us and told us we were gutted. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

At the end of the day they had players that they didn't need and that we did because we are two different teams at different stages of development. Value is relative.
    So threads all over their board says they're not bothered? It's what they do when they sell players especially to us, go back a few weeks and a lot of the posters wanted him to be re-signed.
    Btw why the arrogant attitude?

Comment

They're not bothered because they're gutted the players have gone, it's just because they don't like us. We're new, we're loud and we're splashing the cash - if it was anyone else, we'd hate us too.

Sorry if you think I sound arrogant, but when it comes to playground stuff I just like to wait til I have something to shout about.

Comment

yeah man, no one likes a smarty pants Rsonist........
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

What can I say, I'm just a massive ponce. :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
            They're not bothered because they're gutted the players have gone, it's just because they don't like us. We're new, we're loud and we're splashing the cash - if it was anyone else, we'd hate us too.

Sorry if you think I sound arrogant, but when it comes to playground stuff I just like to wait til I have something to shout about.
            Ok thanks for the response,..... and i see what you mean, and i apologise for labelling you arrogant.

Comment

lol. bet you have a quiff too
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                yeah man, no one likes a smarty pants Rsonist........

Comment

Working...
                X