Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR 2012/13 FIXTURES announced - R'S OPEN WITH SWANS AT HOME

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QPRDave
    The number 10
    • Mar 2009
    • 32080

    #16
    Originally posted by qpr
    I wasn't being serious to be honest, no game is easy in this league
    not havin a go mate, pre- match nerves have kicked in already!!!

    Comment

    • BUSHRANGER1982
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5666

      #17
      Originally posted by W12_Ranger
      Swansea better hope they are safe with 4 games to go

      27 Chelsea (A)
      May
      4 Manchester City (H)
      12 Manchester United (A)
      19 Fulham (H)

      I don't.
      Hope they drop like a stone out of the premiership.
      Same goes for Norwich.

      Comment

      • Factamondo
        You know when you've been factamondoed!
        • Mar 2009
        • 37198

        #18
        the s......cum......warm september saturday!!!!

        could be interesting eh
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment

        • Hitman34
          Platinum Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 13959

          #19
          Great draw for me........ points in the bag for aug,,, ropey september, but october november and december look great, we will be safe by january
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment

          • qpr
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 10372

            #20
            Originally posted by QPRDave
            not havin a go mate, pre- match nerves have kicked in already!!!
            I didn't think you were don't worry. And yeah, I was nervse for the fixtures even though you have to play everyone anyway
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

            LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

            Comment

            • dpmd
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2009
              • 2251

              #21
              So when do Sky start mucking about with kick-off times then?

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #22
                Premier League fixtures 2012-13

                Manchester City will start their Barclays Premier League title defence at home to newly-promoted Southampton.

                More...

                Comment

                • qprted
                  CCG
                  • May 2010
                  • 9639

                  #23
                  Im horrified by the fixtures

                  IVE been praying for a fixture list that gave us six easy games in a row at the beginning of the season,then we could finish in the mid table area

                  the trouble with our fixtures is that


                  the first three games in september are easy to lose

                  if we draw the first game and lose the second then lose thev next three we are five games into the season with only one point,then our team have lost confidence in themselves

                  I might sound like a defeatest but im only saying what i feel

                  on the other hand if we can get some points out of these games,then we can finish at tenth which would be fabulous

                  but a terrible start could destroy our whole season
                  Last edited by qprted; 18-06-2012, 08:33 AM.
                  Click here to view my blog.

                  More...

                  Comment

                  • Factamondo
                    You know when you've been factamondoed!
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37198

                    #24
                    away to chelsea...midnight jan first
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Tarbie
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 8542

                      #25
                      Calm down Ted!

                      Personally I think we'll win 3 of the opening 6 which would put us comfortably mid table. The fixture list could have been a hell of a lot worse for us!

                      Comment

                      • Andyqpr123
                        Apprentice
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 20

                        #26
                        Whatever we do DON'T WIN 4-0! Fist game!

                        Comment

                        • Hertford Hoop
                          W12 Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15998

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Factamondo
                          im nervous now..............i think we'll struggle again
                          I'm sick of phucking pessimistic fans
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment

                          • MYU
                            Administrator
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 43466

                            #28
                            We should be top by the start of Sept.

                            Comment

                            • SuperHoopNik
                              CCG
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 6660

                              #29
                              33 points by new year I reckon!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

                              Comment

                              • Ric-Roc

                                #30
                                Originally posted by dpmd
                                So when do Sky start mucking about with kick-off times then?
                                This is what I want to know also.

                                4 Saturdays in a row we have Man City (a) Chelsh!t (h) Spurs (a) & West Ham (h)

                                I can't see Sky not messing with a couple of those?

                                Comment

                                Working...