No announcement yet.

Sit Back And Enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete, my dear and trusted mate, give up.

Hand on heart, as much as it will disappoint all of us, the chances of him turning into our prolific striker are about as likely as Isleworth not doing a disappearing act late doors without saying a word on a drink up.

It will probably never ever ever happen, based on factual, historical, and current evidence..albeit we all hope it'll change one day
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      The point i was making was deliberate, in comparison to Paul Furlong as I knew everyone would respond like this.

1992-94 Paul Furlong Watford record was 37 goals out of 79 and we done the same thing we are doing to Helguson, that we did to Paul Furlong.

2002-2007 Furlong played for us and how long did it take him to win over the fans?

Helguson and Furlong had very similar records at Watford.

My point..

Give him time
      :boss:

irony or what??????

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        The point i was making was deliberate, in comparison to Paul Furlong as I knew everyone would respond like this.

1992-94 Paul Furlong Watford record was 37 goals out of 79 and we done the same thing we are doing to Helguson, that we did to Paul Furlong.

2002-2007 Furlong played for us and how long did it take him to win over the fans?

Helguson and Furlong had very similar records at Watford.

My point..

Give him time
        how much time...another season of easier to score than miss chances?

not a chance from me...will never back him as he is a liability now.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          August is too late.
          I agree with you scott,but then any sane thinking fan would,its hardly rocket science,we need a striker NOW,the longer we wait the more points we WILL drop.By the way this thread has now taken over the "where would a striker fit in"thread as the most stupid of the year:scorn:

Comment

All our yesterdays got any of sir les I'd :anger::anger::anger:rather watch them and he'd still do a better job than lard ar.se over weight overpaid under scored Helguson
            Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
            X