Sit Back And Enjoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Funny thing is Pete, you slagged Heider off and admitted he was rubbish to me during the game....
    Interesting.

Seems odd.

Comment

Ben, I never did. We never spoke during the game.

I said he should have scored
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Look lets face it we ALL would love HH to prove us wrong. But, since he's been a QPR player he's basically done jack diddly.
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Pete I hope you can show a few videos of HH scoring in the Blue and white hoops, in a few years, Sadly it aint going to happen, you Know it and I know it. A blind man can see we need a striker.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I am sure HH will score some more goals for us but he will not score many, that is already plainly and painfully obvious. He is not utter rubbish as some would have it but he is incapable of being the one prolific striker that we (still) need.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Ben, I never did. We never spoke during the game.

I said he should have scored
              Ok Pete...when I said to you he's s**t, you smiled and nodded your head, then said he should have scored that. Maybe not slagging him off, but you agreed he was crap. That's the truth unless I was speaking to the other guy with the drum.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                Look lets face it we ALL would love HH to prove us wrong. But, since he's been a QPR player he's basically done jack diddly.
                Everyone and I mean everyone will agree with that except for Pete.

Although Helguson played 1404 minutes for QPR last season Pete still only thinks he played one match.

Comment

I just say give him time, he hardly played towards the end of last season. I#ll make my judgement after 6-7 games, not one.

Shame, that following Cerny and Ramage he is now our boo boy, we never learn.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

fair play for the positivity pete but he aint the answer to be honest.if he had scored a rack full for us then fair enough but he hasnt.i hope he proves us wrong i sincerely do.
                    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I just say give him time, he hardly played towards the end of last season. I#ll make my judgement after 6-7 games, not one.

Shame, that following Cerny and Ramage he is now our boo boy, we never learn.
                      Pete, Saturday was Helguson's 21st appearance for the club - how can you say he has played just one match?

Comment

Pete you still remember that miss last season, we were laughing or was it crying?

Comment

What did we expect though?

He left Watford 4 years ago and scored about 1 every 5/6 games for Bolton after that.

The bloke wasnt prolific when we bought him in fairness.

So, he aint going to turn into Sir Les overnight now is he?

We DO need to buy a striker I've decided (eventually lol )

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            Pete, Saturday was Helguson's 21st appearance for the club - how can you say he has played just one match?
                            Never let facts get in the way of a good story!

Comment

How many as sub?

It was his first game this season, as I said Ben's mate Morrison took 14 games to score last season and I wonder how many someone like Furlong took to start scoring for us?

What was Furlong stats first season?

I'm noit saying we don't need a striker, I'm saying we will know more by end of August. Seems logical to me.

Comment

August is too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X