Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Favourite R's shirts of the last 15 years?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ConorM1882
    Bronze Seat
    • Jun 2012
    • 533

    #1

    Favourite R's shirts of the last 15 years?

    What are peoples favourite R's jerseys of the last say 15 years?
    Was thinking about this earlier and am curious as to what other people opinions are....
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.
  • ZANNEYQPR

    #2



    2001-2002 for me.

    Comment

    • MattyRangers
      Slimmer of The Year
      • Jun 2011
      • 24914

      #3
      83-85 for me. Have to admit I did like out 2008-09 kit aswell, even though most hated it.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

      Comment

      • Sotonsuperhoop
        Silver Seat
        • May 2009
        • 1305

        #4
        2006/7 for me although the blue and white adidas from 1980/1 was the best ever
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

        Comment

        • QPRDave
          The number 10
          • Mar 2009
          • 32080

          #5
          agree matty 83-85 was good, i quite liked 85- 87 too' but getting back to the last 15 years though i'd go as my fav 2010-11 promotion strip

          Comment

          • stan_bowles
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 8391

            #6
            I liked the black Gulf Air kit from a couple of years back.

            Also loved last seasons red and white kit.

            Comment

            • Junior
              Apprentice
              • Mar 2012
              • 52

              #7
              Last 15 years='99-'00
              All time fav = '83-'85

              Also a mention, 1997 = The year 'short' shorts died. RIP
              Gunga-Galunga

              Comment

              • TW7R
                Silver Seat
                • Feb 2010
                • 1399

                #8
                89/90 for me.

                Comment

                • DeepcutHoop
                  Gold Seat
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 6965

                  #9
                  I loved the 94-95 (I think) v-neck Compaq shirt.

                  Especially the one with Les in.

                  Comment

                  • paulmason
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 7443

                    #10
                    1976 through 1989

                    Comment

                    • Snaxo
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 732

                      #11
                      80-82 for me. First kit I owned as a little boy - I wore it with pride every Saturday to cub football practice. It really stood out compared to all the other boring kits of the time. In general I much prefer the thicker stripe kits.

                      Comment

                      • swede
                        Silver Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 3137

                        #12
                        queens_park_rangers_1975-1976_2.gif

                        Comment

                        • andythefish
                          Silver Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1228

                          #13
                          The Adidas kit and Guinness sponsor logo!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

                          Comment

                          • Johnnykc
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 2146

                            #14
                            Originally posted by andythefish
                            The Adidas kit and Guinness sponsor logo!
                            Oh yes......

                            Comment

                            • vblockranger
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 15218

                              #15
                              76-77 and the early 80's Adidas kits...

                              Comment

                              Working...