Hoillet - now off the list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    A poor league? Bundesliga. That´s wrong.
    Why is it wrong? Its my opinion that its a poor league. Theres not facts that state something is a good league. Bundesliga has some good sides, but the middle and bottom sides are, IMO, very poor.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Where's the confirmation that he's signed for ze Germans?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Why is it wrong? Its my opinion that its a poor league. Theres not facts that state something is a good league. Bundesliga has some good sides, but the middle and bottom sides are, IMO, very poor.
        The UEFA co-efficients are a good indicator. Germany are 3rd, behind England and Spain. That's out of 53 nations.

No offence mate, but of course it's wrong. There's 50 European leagues that are worse than them. Without even going global. Before the World Cup everyone said the Germans were pone, and were going to get spanked by England. No big names. Who are these players? But everyone knows them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
          I wouldn't want him to play for England. He's Canadian, not English. The England team should be for Englishman, not Canadians!
          A Canadian, playing for England?!?! Like some kind of Bizarro world?

Oh, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            A Canadian, playing for England?!?! Like some kind of Bizarro world?

Oh, wait.
            on his way to becoming a very good midfielder before injury got him. got from a german team? the best run league in the world financally-will overtake the spanish lge in the next few years to challange england as the tops. imo. a lot will be to do with countries economies/spending/taxes etc......just my take.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              on his way to becoming a very good midfielder before injury got him. got from a german team? the best run league in the world financally-will overtake the spanish lge in the next few years to challange england as the tops. imo. a lot will be to do with countries economies/spending/taxes etc......just my take.
              Hargreaves was great in an England shirt, big miss.

And yeah, I agree financial fair play rules are going to push the Bundesliga above Spain soon. HMRC are investigating a lot of Premier League clubs too, dark times ahead.

Comment

Working...
              X