Glasgow Rangers: Everything must go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Rangers: Everything must go!

Since the other Rangers are likely going to have to move players on, we should be taking at a look at some of their players to boost our squad. They'd be cheap, and the wages would be very reasonable too.

Sone Aluko certainly catches the eye. And Steven Naismith is like Jamie Mackie, but with more talent.

Maurice Edu has turned into an accomplished footballer. And is a USA international, which could give us a bit more global appeal.

Alan McGregor is a decent keeper, but we've been linked with better.

Opinions?

could not name one player who plays for them
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

McGregor is ok, but really Jelavic was their only gem. That squad would struggle to make an impact in the Championship

Comment

I just had a look at their squad....

http://www.rangers.co.uk/first-team

Comment

Aluko has good skill and pace, would do well for us I think.

Comment

Should have signed Jelavic instead of Zamora.

Quality player.

Comment

mark hately should stand as a warning
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

some on here did'nt want jelivic??? would have been a great signing.
                edu is mediocre-not the payer he was a cple of seasons back.
                mcgregor would make a really good championship keeper-decent allround game but prone to howlers.
                tbh i would struggle to be happy about any of their squad-although they have a cple of really good young players coming through-will try to root out their names.
                i'd take a cple off celtic if the price was right.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I also follow Glasgow Rangers. Still a lot of good players in their squad. Aluko, Naismith, Jelavic, Bocanegra and Edu are all good players who'd be worth signing
                  We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
                  @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                    Should have signed Jelavic instead of Zamora.

Quality player.
                    I said that at the time but got shot down cos a player from the Scottish league could apparently never cut it in the prem.

I watch Rangers play a fair bit, got Glaswegian roots and trust me Aluko will never cut it at the top level. He's got enough about him to worry defenders in the Scottish league or probably the Championship but I reckon he'd get eaten alive by 9 out of 10 Premiership defenders.

The only players in the Rangers squad that are worth a look are Maurice Edu and Alan McGregor. John Fleck also looked like a good prospect but unfortunately he is completely mental!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadend_Friend View Post
                      I also follow Glasgow Rangers. Still a lot of good players in their squad. Aluko, Naismith, Jelavic, Bocanegra and Edu are all good players who'd be worth signing
                      You can't follow them that closely - Jelavic left in January!

Comment

I see plenty spl games as live up here in exile and aluko is not good enough. I saw him play for aberdeen and then rangers many times he is skillfull but very lightweight and no bottle. Could'nt get a game for birmingham so went to aberdeen then rangers.

Comment

Wouldn't take any of the blue noses players. Glasgow Rangers is a biggotted **** bag club with links to the Chel****.

Comment

Working...
                          X