Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWP has Future According To Locals.. but no DJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP has Future According To Locals.. but no DJ?

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/qp...woop_1_1390926
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Madness !!
    From Holland with love

Comment

It's good he's reassured SWP imo. He is a good player affected badly by confidence issues. He started for us like a house on fire and then went downhill and with the crowd against him it got worse.

He needs an arm around the shoulder and hopefully will now forget this season, relax over the summer and come back to pre season refreshed.

If he starts well next year he could be a revelation for us and recapture past form, and if so, he'd be like a quality new signing.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.......

Comment

S-W-ps & Zamora have got a big season ahead of them.
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

yes i agree ive a feeling the little one could excel this season!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

All the QPR greats start off getting booed!!!

Comment

True. I remember some blokes in front of me in SAR screaming blue murder at Crouch when he came on the field for his debut simply for being lanky before he'd even touched the ball.

He then had a bad touch and they screamed to get him off.

Comment

I remember hurling abuse at Furlong, Helguson , ainsworth......in fact i see it as a ringing endorsement

Comment

would like to see both of them stay tbh think swp is a quality player and just needs to find a bit of confidence and dj hasnt been given nearly enough time although the fact that hes a dedicated r's fan could make me a bit bias on him

Comment

Southampton are interested...apparently....I wonder how many games they will win next season according to Ian Wright if he does go?

Comment

Not sure its a confidence thing, just think he's lost it. Chelsea were taunting us with "SWP we've seen it all before" and it pains me to say the scom were probably right.

many a time last season we were desperate for him to do something, anything but he on the whole failed.
                      As a club we tend to be a storage depot for deadwood, just think certain players have had opportunities and haven't taken it, we are not in the luxury position of wealthy successfull club that can absorb failure, on a rough calculation I've worked out our season tkt revenue is about 5m per year, players on high wages at our club need to perform, our championship players did.

Comment

Not sure its a confidence thing, just think he's lost it. Chelsea were taunting us with "SWP we've seen it all before" and it pains me to say the scom were probably right.

many a time last season we were desperate for him to do something, anything but he on the whole failed.
                        As a club we tend to be a storage depot for deadwood, just think certain players have had opportunities and haven't taken it, we are not in the luxury position of wealthy successfull club that can absorb failure, on a rough calculation I've worked out our season tkt revenue is about 5m per year, players on high wages at our club need to perform, our championship players did.

Comment

If you look at his history has he succeeded at any of the clubs he has been at? Off the top of my head I think he spent more time on whatever subs bench he was attached to. Admittedly you could argue that those subs benches were a little more stellar than ours but now he's on the subs bench with Bothroyd, Cambell and Buzz - and still not getting a game. Ian Wright, great talent, unfortunately cant convince me that his adopted son has the same talent.

Comment

Say what you want about SWP. He got the most assists this season out of anyone in the squad. That does not even include the through ball for RVP on New years Eve. He featured little in the last 3rd of the season and was played out of position most of the games he played.

Guy is a decent player. Hopefully next season we will see the best of him.

Comment

My mate Ernie Howe says he could comfortably hear the abuse he got from the crowd from day one, but unfortunately he didn't tuen into a QPR great!

In all honesty SWP has been found out I think. He has pace and energy but not much more. No end product. we'd be better off selling him if we can and using those wages on someone better.

Comment

Working...
                              X